In addition to paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following payments permitted under the Tenant Fees Act 2019.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Belvoir ‘the Agent’)
Holding Deposit: Equal to 1 week’s rent
Deposit: Equal to 5 week’s rent
During the tenancy (payable to ‘the Agent’)
Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above base rate.
During the tenancy if permitted and applicable
- Payments to change the tenancy (once it has commenced), when requested by the tenant – £50 (including VAT), or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Utilities – gas, electricity, water and sewerage
- Communications – telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax