Walsworth Road, Hitchin, SG4 9FJ
1 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Price||Guide Price £220,000|
|EPC Rating||D68/C69 (co2: C77/C78)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Ground floor apartment
- Spacious bedroom
- Well-presented throughout
- Near town and station
NEVER MISS YOUR TRAIN - Belvoir take great pleasure in offering for sale this well presented ground floor apartment situated in a much sough after development close to the mainline station and within easy walking distance of Hitchin's historic town centre. Johnson Place apartments are complemented by well tended communal gardens and allocated secure underground parking. This light and airy apartment is only a few years old and benefits from a modern fitted kitchen with built-in appliances, modern bathroom suite, larger than average bedroom and equally well-proportioned living space, as well as a secure allocated parking space. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Communal Entrance
- Via glazed communal door with security entryphone system. Bright and spacious lobby area with steps and ramp leading to internal doorways and stairwell. Stairs rising to all floors and to access underground parking. Door to communal gardens.
- Entrance via solid front door.
- Lobby 3.35m x 1.10m (10'11" x 3'7")
- Airing cupboard providing storage space and housing hot water cylinder. Storage heater. Doors to all rooms.
- Living Room 8.75m x 3.10m (28'8" x 10'2")
- Measurements to include kitchen area. Smooth skimmed ceiling. Two uPVC double glazed windows to front aspect. Storage heater. Open-plan onto:
- Kitchen 3.10m x 2.20m (10'2" x 7'2")
- Measured as part of the living room dimensions. Smooth skimmed ceiling with recessed spotlights. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units providing storage. Stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer with chrome mixer taps. Stainless steel built-in single oven with ceramic hob inset to work-surface with concealed extractor over. Integrated appliances include fridge freezer and washing machine.
- Bedroom 5.90m (max) x 3.45m (max) (19'4" (max) x 11'3" (ma
- Generously proportioned L-shaped room. Smooth skimmed ceiling. uPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Built-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors. Storage heater.
- Bathroom 2.20m x 1.75m (7'2" x 5'8")
- Smooth skimmed ceiling with recessed spotlights. Suite comprising of panelled bath with feature wall-mounted chrome mixer taps and separate shower, wall-mounted hand wash basin and wall-mounted low level flush WC with concealed cistern. Wall-mounted fan heater. Extractor.
- Communal Gardens
- Wall enclosed landscaped communal grounds. Patio area with full width pergola providing ample seating and BBQ space. Established lawn with mature shrub and plant borders.
- Gated entrance to secure underground allocated parking space.
- The contents and information contained in this brochure are intended for general marketing purposes only and should not be relied upon any person as being complete or accurate. No employee, agent or other representative of Belvoir to any person. Belvoir, its employees, agents and other representatives will not accept any liability suffered or incurred by any person arising out of or in connection with any reliance on the content of or information contained in this brochure.
- AGENT'S NOTE
- We are informed of the following:
Lease - 125 years from 2008
Ground Rent - £300 per annum
Service Charge - £920 per annum approximately
Council Tax - Band B