Walsingham Dene, Bournemouth, BH7 7RJ
3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £515,000|
|EPC Rating||D64/C78 (co2: D57/C72)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Seller Suited
- Fantastic Decked Area Perfect For Entertaining
- Newly Refurbished To a High Standard Throughout
- Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner with Integrated Appliances
- Contemporary Style
- High Quality Finish
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac
- Close to JP Morgan & Royal Bournemouth Hospital
CONTEMPORARY STYLE BUNGALOW - A completely renovated three bedroom detached home situated in the sought after Walsingham Dene set on a sizeable plot. This family home has been modernised to a high standard throughout by the current owners and comes with the added benefit of a kitchen/diner, ample frontage providing off road parking which leads to a single garage.
- There is a modern contemporary kitchen/diner with high quality fitted appliances and a separate utility room. The kitchen/diner is the hub of the house and benefits from two sets of double doors leading to your garden. To the rear of the property you also have the main lounge with again double doors leading to your garden with a feature fire place.
The luxury bathroom has a bath and a contemporary style suite. It addition to this there is a beautifully finished En- Suite from the master bedroom. The property benefits from two double bedrooms and the third is a good sized single. The property also befits from a single garage it used to be a double garage but the current owners have reconfigured it.
Outside of the property its benefits from a low maintenance garden which is a mix of decking, patio and shingle.
This property is located within Littledown, an extremely popular location with Littledown leisure centre, The Village leisure centre and Tesco superstore on your doorstep, within walking distance to large local employers such as JP Morgan and The Royal Bournemouth Hospital and great access to the A338 leading in and out of Bournemouth.