Vm1, Salts Mill Road, Shipley, BD17 7EE
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £125,000|
|EPC Rating||C72/B83 (co2: C75/C75)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- First Floor Modern apartment
- River Aspect
- No Chain
- Juliette Balcony
- Integrated appliances
- Secure parking for 1 vehcile in the onsite multi-storey car park
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Intercom Entry System
- Close to Transport links and Train Station with services into Leeds and Bradford.
- Landscaped communal Gardens
Additional InformationA nicely presented contemporary 2 bedroom apartment on the first floor of VM1, in the 'Victoria Mills' complex, on the fringe of Shipley, Baildon and Saltaire. The AWARD WINNING complex situated close to local amenities, within walking distance to the Train Station and close to transports links into Leeds and Bradford, making this a great COMMUTER HOTSPOT.
Benefiting from numerous on site facilities, including a Gymnasium, Tennis Court, landscaped communal gardens, giant chess board, 24/7 onsite concierge and much more.
The apartment comes with a secure parking space within the onsite Multi-storey car park and enjoys picturesque Views of the River Aire and Baildon Moor from the Juliette Balconies within the apartment.
The property briefly comprises of;
Entrance Hallway with intercom entry system, open plan Living Room / Kitchen, the living room having large windows and Juliette balcony overlooking the River, the kitchen complete with integrated appliances including Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, electric fan oven and ceramic hob, the seperate utility from the hallway houses the apartments hot water system and washer / dryer, a good size master bedroom with juliette balcony and ensuite shower room, a second bedroom and fully tiled family bathroom with shower over bath.
- Communal Hallway
- Accessed through an electronic key fob operated door leading through to the hallway with fitted carpets, stair and lift access to the all floors. The apartment can be found on the first floor.
- Apartment Hallway
- Having an oak wooden entrance door leading into the hallway with fitted neutral carpet & spot lights to the ceiling with access to all rooms. Wall mounted electric heating and intercom entry phone system.
Access to the Utility cupboard housing the apartment's hot water system and washer / dryer.
- Living Room / Kitchen
- The living area has a fitted neutral carpet, spot lighting to the ceiling, a double glazed window and door for the Juliette Balcony overlooking the River , an electric wall mounted heater, TV, internet and phone points.
The kitchen area is fitted with black gloss base and wall units with complimentary worktop and white tiled floor. The integrated appliances include: dishwasher, electric hob, electric oven and cooker hood as well as tall fridge freezer. Spot lights to the ceiling and under unit lighting.
- Bedroom 2
- Neutral decor including fitted carpet, spot lights to the ceiling, wall mounted electric heating and double glazed window with River aspect.
- Bedroom 1
- Double bedroom, neutral decor including fitted carpet, spot lights to the ceiling, wall mounted electric heater and double glazed window and Juliette Balcony with River aspect.
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Fully tiled ensuite shower room with modern white three piece suite comprising WC, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, shower cubicle, extractor vent to ceiling, wall mounted chrome heated towel radiator and ceiling spot lights.
- The house bathroom offers a three piece suite including bath with mixer tap and shower over, glass shower screen, wash hand basin, low flush w.c, and is finished with a chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled and spotlights to the ceiling.
- Disclaimer - Leeds NW
- Disclaimer We would like to point out that all measurements, floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only (photographs may be taken with a wide angled/zoom lens), and dimensions, shapes and precise locations may differ to those set out in these sales particulars which are approximate and intended for guidance purposes only. These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but most satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.