Trevor Road, Hitchin, SG4 9TA
2 Bed End-Terrace House For Sale
|EPC Rating||E42/D55 (co2: F35/E45)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationBelvoir take great pleasure in offering this property for sale. A charming period character two bedroom end of terrace house in a no-through road location within a few minutes walk to both Hitchin town centre and mainline station. This well presented home offers a traditional layout with seperate reception rooms, two generous bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen and well appointed 4-piece bathroom suite, with the added luxury of a large well established garden offering a delightful walled corner perfect for those summer evenings.
Further benefits include gas central heating to radiators, uPVC double glazing throughout, character fireplaces in both reception rooms and bedrooms, and the potential to extend or convert the loft space (subject to planning consent). Permit parking is available.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Via wood front door into:
- Living Room 3.65m x 3.20m (11'11" x 10'5")
- Coving to ceiling. uPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Cast iron fireplace with ornate surround and tiled hearth. Radiator. Door to dining room.
- Dining Room 3.90m x 3.65m (12'9" x 11'11")
- Coving to ceiling. uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Open fireplace recess. Radiator. Under stairs storage cupboard. Doors to kitchen and staircase rising to first floor.
- Kitchen 3.95m x 2.00m (12'11" x 6'6")
- Smooth skimmed ceiling. uPVC part glazed door to garden and window to rear aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units providing storage. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with chrome mixer taps. Stainless steel single oven and 4 burner gas hob inset to work-surface with chimney hood extractor over. Integrated dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Concealed space and plumbing for washing machine. Concealed wall mounted central heating boiler. Ceramic tiled flooring. Radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Smooth skimmed ceiling. uPCV double glazed window to side aspect. Hatch providing access to loft storage space. Doors to all rooms.
- Master Bedroom 3.65m x 3.20m (11'11" x 10'5")
- Coving to smooth skimmed ceiling. uPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Built-in cupboard. Cast iron feature fire surround. Radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.10m x 2.80m (max) (10'2" x 9'2" (max))
- Smooth skimmed ceiling. uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Cast iron feature fire surround. Radiator. Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
- Smooth skimmed part-pitched ceiling. uPVC double glazed obscure window to side aspect. White suite comprising of P-shaped panelled bath with feature chrome mixer taps and separate power shower, pedestal mounted hand wash basin, low level flush wc and bidet. Tiled wet areas. Radiator.
- Front Garden
- Frontage is fully paved and enclosed by a low level picket fence and established shrubs.
- Rear Garden
- Wall and fence enclosed. Paved area immediately to rear and side of kitchen. Steps leading to an established raised lawn with mature plants and shrubs. Further patio area to rear. Timber shed to remain. Gated right of access over neighbouring properties in the terrace.
- The contents and information contained in this brochure are intended for general marketing purposes only and should not be relied upon any person as being complete or accurate. No employee, agent or other representative of Belvoir to any person. Belvoir, its employees, agents and other representatives will not accept any liability suffered or incurred by any person arising out of or in connection with any reliance on the content of or information contained in this brochure.