The Finches, Ashburnham Road, Bedford, MK40 1JX
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £160,000|
|EPC Rating||C75/C79 (co2: D68/C72)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Top Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Open-Plan Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Oven Hob and Extractor
- Double Glazing
- Central Location
- Allocated Parking
- Intercom Access
- Electric Heating
Additional InformationBelvoir are extremely pleased to present, spacious, purpose built Top Floor Apartment. This Bright and Airy Apartment is ideally located for Access to the Town. Its Central Location means that Places further a field can be easily sought, from Bedford's Mainline Station, which is located a short walk away.
The Property is an ideal First Time Buy or would be a good Investment Proposition. Allocated Parking further add to the appeal of this tidy Apartment.
Book your viewing Now !
- Entered from the Communal Hallway, this is the spine of the Property.
- Living Room 4.65m x 3.93 m max (15'3" x 12'10" m max)
- Bright and Airy Living Room with Dual Double Galzed windows over looking the Courtyard. Open Arch leading to Kitchen
- Kitchen 2.6m x 1.83m (8'6" x 6'0")
- Modern Fitted Units with Integrated Electric Oven, Hob and Extractor. the Dark Anthracite worktops and Flooring, contrast perfectly with the Pure White Units and Tiling
- Three piece Bathroom Suite in White, with Coordinated Tiling and Flooring. Shower over Bath with Curtain
- Bedroom 1 3.68m x 2.59m (12'0" x 8'5")
- Double bedroom with adequate space for wardrobes. Double glazed window overlooking rear.
- Bedroom 2 2.64 m x 2.42 m (8'7" m x 7'11" m)
- Single Bedroom with Double glazed Window overlooking the rear
- We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable. However, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems or appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation. Prospective Purchasers may be offered a range of services including, estate agency services, mortgage facilities, life insurance, property insurance, removal services, and conveyancing services by the agent or third parties, for which fees or commission may be received. Notwithstanding this, and taking into account our legal obligations, all clients are treated equally.
- Further Information
- Lease: 99 years from 01/07/1988
Ground Rent: £50 per annum
Service Charges: £1490 per annum
Advice and disclaimer
All measurements are approximate. None of the services, fittings or appliances (if any), heating installations, plumbing or electrical systems have been tested and no warranty is given as to their working ability.