The Commons, Welwyn Garden City, AL7 4RZ
3 Bed Semi-Detached House For Sale
|Price||Asking Price £475,000|
|EPC Rating||B83/B91 (co2: B81/B90)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Luxury Kitchen
- High Spec Family Bathroom
- Solar Panels Installed
- Large Rear Garden
- Underfloor Heating
- Sought After Location
- NO CHAIN
- EPC BAND B
Additional InformationBelvoir is very proud to offer this exceptional three bedroom semi detached property in the heart of Welwyn Garden City. This property has been fully re-furbished to the highest of standards by the current owners and offers any buyers comfort and luxury to move straight in to the property with no hassle of any work to be done to the property. The property comprises of, entrance hall, large luxury kitchen with built appliances to include all Bosch and De Dietrich , large and light living room to accommodate a family. Upstairs comprises of large master bedroom and two further good size bedrooms with a luxury wet room that was completely done to a high standard less than two years ago with Bluetooth sound system installed.
The property was fully re-furbished two years ago which included a luxury kitchen and wet room being installed, loft being fully insulated, fully re-wired, all rooms have been professionally plastered and decorated, LED lights in all rooms, have complete brand new central heating system with Nest system energy efficient, Megaflo and new pipes through the house, partly underfloor heating installed, luxury front door, new boiler which is located in the loft, new landscaped garden that has a wonderful large decking area backing on to the natural reserve at the back of the property and solar panels installed saving the household approx £1,300 per annum in their bills. The property further boosts from a garage, off street parking for two cars and by benefiting from a large rear garden there is plenty of scope to extend further.
This property is ideally situated in the lovely town of Welwyn Garden City, being walking distances to the Town, Train Station with trains running into London Kings Cross within 24 minutes, the college and being also in the catchment area for the Commonswood primary school.
This property is a must to be viewed to appreciate the advantages the property offers to any buyers looking for a luxury family home with NO CHAIN.
- Front Garden
- Good size front garden, leading to the driveway, garage and front door.
- Entrance Hall
- Entrance hall leading to the living room and kitchen area.
- Large Luxury Kitchen
- High Spec Kitchen that was completely done by the current owners less than two years ago. Kitchen was from Germany with appliances built in which include all Bosch and De Dietrich (spec: induction hob, intelligent oven, extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher), breakfast bar area, double glazed windows and double glazed french door leading out the the lovely and large rear garden.
- Living Room
- Good size living room that has flooring throughout, double glazed window, underfloor heating that is prepared to connect to thermostat as under floor heating has been laid underneath the floor,TV Points and french doors leading also on the the rear garden.
- Master Bedroom
- Large master bedroom to the front of the property, with double glazed windows, storage area and tv points.
- Second Bedroom
- Good size second bedroom, with double glazed windows, to the front of the property, large cupboard above the stairs.
- Third Bedroom
- Good size third bedroom that is a good size single room to the rear of the property over looking the wonderful garden.
- Family Bathroom
- Luxury family wet room, underfloor heating, was completely re-furbished by the current owners under two years ago, large walk in shower, basin, and wc, double glazed window and also Bluetooth system installed in the bathroom as well.
- Good size garage that is currently used for storage with electric installed as well.
- Off Street Parking
- Off street parking for 2 cars.
- Rear Garden
- Large rear garden that was completely done two years ago, with large decking area and the back of the garden back on to natural woodlands. Scope to Extend in the Rear Garden (STPP).
- Solar Panels
- Solar panels installed on the property by its current owners, saving approx £1,300 per annum on the current bills.
- The contents and information contained in this brochure are intended for general marketing purposes only and should not be relied upon any person as being complete or accurate. No employee, agent or other representative of Belvoir to any person. Belvoir, its employees, agents and other representatives will not accept any liability suffered or incurred by any person arising out of or in connection with any reliance on the content of or information contained in this brochure.
To celebrate the exciting opening of the new sales office, Belvoir Wewlyn Garden City is running a 0% commission offer from 1st August 2016 - 30th November 2016 for homeowners who instruct them to sell thier property.
*No Hidden Costs*
*Internet and paper advertising*
*Terms & Conditions Apply*
*Call Christopher on 01707 243 247 to find out more*