Pop in and see us...
Monday - 9.00am to 5.30pm
Tuesday - 9.00am to 5.30pm
Wednesday - 9.00am to 5.30pm
Thursday - 9.00am to 5.30pm
Friday - 9.00am to 5.30pm
Saturday - CLOSED
Sunday - CLOSED
Tenants! Why Should You Rent Through Belvoir! Camberley?
- FREE to register with Belvoir! Camberley, just notify us today with your requirements
- Belvoir manage a comprehensive range of quality properties from room lets to 5 bedroom houses.
Appointment times that are convenient to the tenant.
- Tenancy agreement is prepared under current legislation.
- Viewing is always accompanied.
- We only manage properties of high standards that meet all of today’s safety regulations e.g. Corgi gas appliances, electrical safety and fire safety for furniture and soft furnishings.
- All deposits/bonds are held in an independent client account and insured under the Tenant Deposit Scheme.
- Belvoir will professionally manage the relationship between the tenant and the landlord.
- A digital DVD inventory including statement of conditions will be provided on each property to protect you from unfair delapidation deductions made from your deposit by your landlord.
- We offer a superb Internet listing of properties with digital photographs, floorplans, measurements and very in depth property details to help you make the right choice of property.
If you are a tenant and wish to make an enquiry:
please click here.
Download the Belvoir App for free by clicking on the iPhone image below.
A Tenants Guide:
The Belvoir! Camberley Lettings process explained:
So you have decided to rent a property and are now wondering how it all works. Here at Belvoir! Lettings Camberley we like to let you relax while we do all the work. You have no doubt called in or come into the office and registered your details. We have put together a quick step by step guide to help you out:
Using our website www.belvoir.co.uk/camberley you can view all of our available properties. This is updated daily so it’s worth keeping an eye out for any new properties that may have just come on. Staff in the office will also send out email alerts of new properties that fit your criteria, also any properties with special offers and reduced rents will also be sent to you.
Once you have seen a property you like you can call us on 01276 482820 to book an accompanied viewing. We generally view properties between 10am and 5pm during the week and between 10am and 4pm on a Saturday.
Once you have found a suitable property and in order for you to secure this property, you can put down a “holding deposit” of either £250 for rooms or £500 for flats/houses. This is not an extra fee as this goes towards the first months rent. The reason we take this fee is so that we have a commitment from you. We will then cancel all viewings booked in and also remove the property from the market. The property is then reserved for yourself, with any other interested parties refused viewings or access. Please be aware that this holding deposit is non refundable, should you choose not to go ahead with the tenancy.
We will then be in close contact with you to help you with referencing and all relevant paperwork.
Approx 2 weeks before the tenancy is due to start we would expect the final payment of rent/deposit/agency fee’s to be paid/cleared. The AST (assured shorthold tenancy agreement) will also be drawn up and pre signed by yourself.
The check in will be completed by a member of our professional team. This will include a general cleanliness report, keys, meter readings, instruction on appliance use and standing order transfers to be signed by the tenant.
The DVD inventory will also be filmed and professionally edited accompanied with its relevant paperwork. A Copy will be sent to the landlord & to the tenant and two copies kept on file.
The same day the tenancy will be processed in the office.
The Deposit will be insured with the TDS (Tenant Deposit Scheme)
The tenancy if managed will then be monitored on a monthly basis. Rent due dates will be highlighted on our state of the art Winman software system. All rents are paid out to our landlords the same day they come into our bank.
All standing order forms are pre dated by 4 days to allow the banking system to transfer between banks ensuring your rent reaches us on or before the rent due date.
If any repairs and maintenance issues arise we will liaise with you to rectify and if necessary call out the relevant maintenance person. We have a faults procedure folder which is closely monitored and updated. All problems are dealt with promptly and efficiently for your peace of mind.
At Belvoir! Camberley We endeavour to take the stress out of property rental and strive to give you the best levels of customer service.