- Nottingham West Bridgford Homepage
- The Team At Belvoir West Bridgford
- Rental Properties
- Sales Properties
- Opening Times
- 5 Easy Steps To Move To Belvoir!
- Properties Wanted
- Belvoir Service
- Wealth Management
- Local Links
- Contact Nottingham West Bridgford
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
WHY SHOULD YOU RENT A PROPERTY THROUGH BELVOIR WEST BRIDGFORD?
- We take the hassle out of finding, applying for and living in rental property.
- We offer quality property, proactive search and convenient inspection times.
- Belvoir! staff are specially trained and equipped to assist tenants find properties to rent that will meet their needs.
- It is FREE to register, just notify us today of your requirements.
- We only manage properties of high standards that meet all of today’s safety regulations e.g. gas and electricity safety certification and fire safety for furniture and soft furnishings.
- Tenancy deposits are held in the Government approved custodial Tenancy Deposit Protection Scheme (the Deposit Protection Scheme - DPS).
- Belvoir will professionally manage the relationship between tenant and landlord.
- We offer a comprehensive written inventory including a statement of condition which is compiled & agreed at point of moving in.
- Access to exclusive tenants contents insurance policy via our Insurance partnership with Let Alliance (comprehensive, competitively priced & providing great cover)
- We offer a superb up to date Internet listing of properties with digital photographs to help you make the right choice of property.
- Due to our specialised credit status and referencing service we are able to give you a very quick response to your enquiry.
The price shown on each of the properties being advertised is the calendar monthly or weekly rent only. Tenant administration charges and possibly other fees wil apply but can vary due to a customer's individual circumstances and are therefore excluded from the price shown.
NATIONAL APPROVED LETTING SCHEME (NALS)
Belvoir! West Bridgford is a member of the National Approved Letting Scheme. This is a Government funded scheme for accrediation and registration of professional lettings agents. You can be confident that matters arrising during your tenancy with Belvoir! will be dealt with professionally, promptly and effectively.
The Property Ombudsman (TPO)
Belvoir! West Bridgford is also regulated by The Property Ombudsman - the service which provides the resolution to unresolved disputes between consumers and property agents.
We hold keys for the majority of our properties in order to accomodate viewings when required.
We will liaise with the landlord or existing tenant to find a mutually convenient time.
BELVOIR! will take references on behalf of the landlord. This includes: Credit history checks, employer checks, former landlord check. In addition, a search of the adverse credit register and a search of the electoral roll register will be carried out.
Rents are quoted on a calendar monthly basis. Rents are paid, monthly in advance, by standing order to the Belvoir Client account. The first months rent is normally paid, in cleared funds, either on the day that you sign the tenancy agreement, or prior to the date of taking up occupancy. NOTE: Tenants will not be able to move-in to properties unless the appropriate funds have been cleared
At the commencement of the tenancy you will be required to attend the Belvoir West Bridgford office to sign the tenancy agreement that outlines the Landlord and Tenants obligations. All Tenancy Agreements are “Assured Shorthold” tenancies under the provisions of the 1988 Housing Act, with a minimum six-month period.