- Bolton Homepage
- Rental Properties
- Landlord Information Pack
- Landlords! Easy Steps to Move to Belvoir
- Landlord Fees
- Why use Belvoir Bolton?
- Tenant Fees
- Local Information
- Belvoir Service
- The Team
- Properties Wanted
- Franchise News
- Contact Bolton
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Mon-Fri 0900 to 1700
Viewings on Sat from 1100 to 1600
Out of hours - always leave a voicemail message as we will respond. We will always try to accommodate viewing requests if we possibly can.
Tenants; Property Renting Service; Bolton
If you are looking for a property to rent in Bolton or the surrounding area, there are a number of reasons why you should contact Belvoir!:
We are very good at helping you find the right property. We understand it is a major decision and we'll spend time talking to you to establish your exact requirements.
The information you provide us with is important as we use this to match you with properties we have available to let or indeed properties coming available in the near future. We will then actually phone or email you to let you know we have something that may suit you! Not all agents do this!
If we don't have a property to suit your needs we will go the extra mile to try to find one for you.
1. It is FREE to register. Just call the office with your requirements and we will endeavour to find a match with suitable available properties as quickly as possible. OR CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR DETAILS
2. Avoid wasting time visiting potentially unsuitable properties by viewing property details on-line including a digital photograph portfolio for each property.
3. Your rent money is held in a client account which is audited annually by independent auditors. This money is also insured through a client money protection scheme.
4. A comprehensive written inventory/statement of condition of the fixtures and fittings is taken as well as extensive digital photographs showing the condition of the property at the start of every tenancy. As a further safeguard, your deposit is also held by the Deposit Protection Service.
5. Belvoir! Bolton is a member of the National Approved Lettings Scheme. This is a Government funded scheme for accreditation and registration of professional lettings agents. You can be confident that matters arising during your tenancy with Belvoir! will be dealt with professionally and promptly.
6. All Belvoir! managed properties are maintained to a high standard, meeting all required safety regulations.
Please call us today and we will help find the right property.
Due to the recent ASA (Advertising Standards Authority) ruling regarding tenant fees, please find below a full list of charges made to a tenant by Belvoir Grantham.
The only price shown in our property advert's is the calendar monthly rental cost of the property. Tenancy application charges and possibly other fees will apply but can vary due to a customer's individual circumstances and are therefore excluded from the price shown.
Our standard application fees are as follows:
Single applicant - £150
Couple - £200
£60 for additional applicants
Guarantor Application fee - £50
Pets Disclaimer - £100
All fees are inclusive of VAT