- Belfast South Homepage
- Properties for Rent
- Properties for Sale
- Find A Buyer For Your House
- Sell Your Property
- Find buy to let properties in Belfast South
- Book a Valuation
- Landlord Insurance
- Belvoir Belfast Reviews
- Newsletter Sign-up
- Contact Belfast South
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm
Saturday by appointment
Services to Tenants
Are you tired of looking for that perfect home? Endlessly viewing properties that don’t live up to your expectations? Now you can relax and let us do all the hard work.
As residential letting specialists we understand that every tenant has differing needs and we will provide you with a professional service that helps you find a property that meets your requirements.
Let. BELVOIR! Belfast relieve the stress of finding your next home.
Call us now for a Calmer Life!
Just look at what we have to offer:
- Register with BELVOIR! today and we will contact you when a property matching your needs becomes available.
- Appointment times that are convenient to you.
- We accompany you to view suitable properties.
- A prompt turn-around on your reference and credit checks minimises delays.
- You can secure the property with an application fee - see below for applicable terms and conditions.
- A Tenancy Agreement that complies with current legislation.
- Your Deposit is protected under the terms of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme in Norhern Ireland.
- A detailed inventory (including statement of condition) is compiled and agreed, with you, prior to moving in.
- Current safety inspections of gas appliances, electrical installations and furniture.
- A comprehensive range of quality properties managed to a very high standard.
- A superb website, listing properties with descriptions and digital photographs, to help you to find the right property..
Terms and Conditions
On application, a fee of £50.00 + VAT for the first tenant and £30.00 + VAT for each subsequent tenant will be required. This fee is non-refundable if the tenant fails to proceed for any reason, or if the tenancy fails the credit or reference checks, or if incomplete or inaccurate information is provided on the tenancy application form.