- Biggleswade Homepage
- Rental Properties
- Biggleswade Blog
- Belvoir Biggleswade: Buy to Let Investment
- Why Choose Belvoir Biggleswade to let your property?
- Property Wanted
- Renting with Pets
- Housing Benefit Applicants
- Maintenance : Emergencies
- Landlord fees
- Our Team
- Contact Biggleswade
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Saturday 09:00 - 13:00
Not only does Belvoir take care of its landlords by only finding respectful and reliable tenants, but we will also go beyond our call of duty to ensure that tenants are happy and their money is well protected. Belvoir Biggleswade provide a service to tenants which you can rely on.
Belvoir Biggleswade are confident we will be able to help you and will be able to provide the following:
It is FREE to register your details
We will have a comprehensive list of properties to let, covering all price brackets, a wide sphere of locations, and a variety of different style houses so that you will never be disappointed.
Belvoir Biggleswade's properties are all let legally, and provide you with peace of mind that your deposit will be kept in a government approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
We offer an easy-to-read tenancy agreement which is compliant with the latest letting regulations.
We will always accompany you to all viewings at times which accommodate your needs, with agents who are knowledgeable about the property in question. Moving to a new area can be a daunting prospect.
This is why we will offer lettings agents in Biggleswade who are local, experienced and knowledgeable about the local area.
This is so that we will be able to find you a property which meets your requirements regarding schools, work, parks etc.
Using the most advance technology Belvoir! will help save your valuable time. Avoid wasting time driving to properties that are either let or ones that fall below you expectations.
Most of our properties have comprehensive internal and external digital photos. We also have a system where our database will email / text you with suitable property. Including immediately we take on new instructions.
You will never again miss out. We supply an inventory which is accessible on line We also offer competitive contents insurance We are "Pet Friendly" and work with the Dogs Trust.Fees :
- An application fee of £250.00 (inc VAT) per person over 18
- If a guarantor is required a fee of £100 (inc VAT) will be due.
- This is a non refundable fee to cover our administration costs.
On sign up :
- One month Rent in advance; and a deposit Held as security against damage or other breach of the tenancy.
- Please be aware that on the day of sign up all monies must be presented in cleared funds Cash, Bankers Draft, Debit Card or by prior bank transfer. If a Credit Card is used for payment a surcharge of 3.5% will be charged on the whole amount.