- Nuneaton and Hinckley Homepage
- Selling Your Poperty
- Property Valuations
- Rental Properties
- Sales Properties
- Customer Comments
- Tenants Information
- Meet The Team
- Mortgage Advice Bureau
- Local Area Information
- Belvoir Buy to Let Checklist
- Local Links
- Belvoir Nuneaton and Hinckley Reviews
- Contact Nuneaton and Hinckley
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00pm
Satelite Office: 6 The Green, Attleborough, Nuneaton, CV11 4FJ
Contact Number: 02476 920076
Belvoir Nuneaton and Hinckley are here to help you find a home...
Finding a home in today's climate can be a difficult task. Properties become available and have been tenanted before you even get the chance to make the phone call to arrange a viewing!
With an expert knowledge of the rental process and access to new rental properties, as they become available, we can match you with your perfect property in no time at all.
As the premier letting agent in Nuneaton and Hinckley, our work doesn’t end there. We’ll also help make the move as smooth as possible, talk you through the paperwork, make sure the property is in good repair and deal with the landlord for you. We’re confident you’ll be impressed with our speed, professionalism and friendliness. Start looking for your property to rent here
Belvoir Nuneaton and Hinckley is a SAFEagent
SAFE – Safe Agent Fully Endorsed – is a mark denoting firms that protect landlords and tenants money through a client money protection scheme. Full details of the scope of the scheme can be obtained from the scheme operator. For more information on SAFEagent visit www.safeagents.co.uk
We believe in transparency of fees, that's why we have listed all our fees below:
- Application Fees:
- Single person £250.00
- Couple £300.00
- Company Lets £300.00
- Additional person/guarantor £125.00
- Deposit: Usually equivalent to one months rent, however please check with the office to confirm
- Pet Bond: £150.00 (per pet)
- Check Out Fee: £50.00
- Renewal of tenancy: At the end of the initial fixed term tenancy, there is no requirement to sign a further fixed term, as the agreement can simply roll on to become a monthly periodic tenancy. However, if a tenant wishes to have security of tenure and wishes to take a new fixed term, we need to carry out fresh referencing for the new tenancy. Our charge for this renewal referencing is £60.00
- Matching: We will work hard to match your requirements to quality properties, and if we don't have one now, we will go the extra mile to try to find one for you.
- Viewings: All our viewings are conducted with a trained member of staff with whom you can discuss your options and our Negotiator will speak to the Landlord on your behalf.
- Comprehensive Referencing: this includes credit history checks, along with employer and former landlord checks. In some circumstances, where a person feels they may not pass the references for reasons such as low income to rent ratio, a guarantor can be used or the rent may be paid in advance. Always ask us if you are worried, as there is usually a way around such situations and it’s easiest if mentioned at the start.
- Rents: Payable on a calendar monthly basis, in advance, by standing order. The first month's rent is to be paid in cleared funds, on the day you sign your tenancy agreement.
- Deposit Protection: A deposit equivalent to one month's rent is taken to cover any breakages, dilapidations or deductions which may occur during the tenancy. The deposit will be held by a third party, The Deposit Protection Service, for the duration of the tenancy and will be returned at the end of the tenancy following check out.
- Nationally Approved Letting Scheme: We are a member of the National Approved Letting Scheme. This is a Government funded scheme for accreditation and registration of professional lettings agents. You can be confident that matters arising during your tenancy with Belvoir! will be dealt with professionally and promptly.
- End of Tenancy: At the end of your tenancy we will conduct a thorough Check Out, using the Move In Inventory and Inspection Reports. We will meet with you about 2 weeks before your vacating date, to inspect the property and advise you of any items we feel you need to do before your final Check Out. This will help you to ensure that you get back your full deposit.
Go to our easy to use Nuneaton and Hinckley rental property finder page to find your home now.
If you are having difficulty finding a property to suit then either call our property letting hotline on 01455 634735 or fill in our tenant enquiry form and we will help find the right property for you to rent.
Belvoir Lettings Nuneaton and Hinckley welcomes feedback from our customers please follow one of these links if you would like to leave a review