- Birmingham Central Homepage
- Rental Properties
- Student Listings
- Sales Properties
- Mortgage Advice Bureau
- Displayed Fees
- Local Information
- Local Links
- Belvoir Service
- The Team
- Properties Wanted
- Customer Comments
- Belvoir Birmingham Central Reviews
- Contact Birmingham Central
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
MON- FRI- 9AM - 5:30 PM
SAT 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Tenants - Belvoir Birmingham Are In Town !!
* We take the hassle out of finding, applying for and living in rental property.
* We offer quality property, proactive search and convenient inspection times.
* Belvoir! staff are specially trained and equipped to assist tenants find properties to rent that will meet your needs.
* It is FREE to register, just notify us today of your requirements
* We only manage properties of high standards that meet all of today’s safety regulations e.g. gas appliances, electrical safety and fire safety for furniture and soft furnishings.
* Security deposits are held in the new Government-accredited Deposit Protection Scheme.
* Belvoir will professionally manage the relationship between the tenant and the landlord.
* We offer a comprehensive written inventory including statement of conditions which is agreed at point of checking in.
* Exclusive tenants contents insurance policy, great rates and great cover.
* We offer a superb up to date Internet listing of properties with digital photographs to help you make the right choice of property.
* Due to our specialised credit and referencing service we are able to give you a very quick response to your enquiry.
* We offer great insurance cover at competitive prices.
NATIONAL APPROVED LETTING SCHEME -
* Belvoir! Birmingham Central is a member of the National Approved Letting Scheme. This is a Government funded scheme for accrediation and registration of professional lettings agents. You can be confident that matters arrising during your tenancy with Belvoir! will be dealt with professionally and promptly.
We hold keys for the majority of our properties in order to accomodate viewings as required, including early evenings and Saturdays/Sundays.
Otherwise we will liaise with the landlord or existing tenant to find a convenient time.
BELVOIR! will take references on behalf of the landlord. This includes: Credit history checks, employer checks, former landlord check. In addition, a search of the adverse credit register and a search of the electoral roll register will be carried out.
Rents are normally quoted on a calendar monthly basis. Rents are paid, monthly in advance, by standing order to the Belvoir Client account. The first months rent is normally paid, in cleared funds, on the day that you sign the tenancy agreement. Deposits are 6 weeks rent & are payable with clear funds on the day you sign the tenancy agreement.
At the commencement of the tenancy you will be required to attend the Belvoir Birmingham Central office to sign the tenancy agreement that outlines the Landlord and Tenants obligations. All Tenancy Agreements are “Assured Shorthold” tenancies under the provisions of the 1988 Housing Act, with a minimum six-month period.