- Weston-super-Mare Homepage
- Rental Properties
- Property Wanted
- LANDLORDS - 5 easy steps to move your property to Belvoir Weston-super-Mare
- Tenants Information
- Meet the team
- Wealth Management
- Safety Regulations
- Useful Links
- Contact Weston-super-Mare
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Monday - Friday 0900 to 1730 hrs
Saturday 0900 to 1500 hrs
Out of hours Appointments available on request
We take new properties on constantly. This means that our list of available properties is always changing. You may prefer to register your details with us and let us know what you are looking for, that way we can let you know when your ideal property becomes available, alternately please check our properties on our property listing webpage.
We understand that you are not always available to view at standard times and we are happy to accommodate your needs. All of our viewings are accompanied by one of our friendly team members.
Having selected a property you will need to fill out an application form, which is available from our office at 15 Boulevard, Weston-super-Mare.
Belvoir Lettings Weston-super-Mare will take references on behalf of the landlord. This includes: Credit history checks, employer and former landlord checks. In some circumstances where a person feels they may not pass the references for reasons such as low income to rent ratio, a guarantor can be used. Always ask us if you are worried, as there is usually a way around such situations, and it’s easiest if mentioned at the start.
Rents are payable on a calendar monthly basis, in advance, by standing order. The first months rent is to be paid, in cleared funds, before occupation.
A deposit between four and six weeks rent (subject to Landlords requirements) is also taken to cover any breakages, dilapidations or deductions which may occur during the tenancy. The deposit will be held by a third party; The Deposit Protection Service, for the duration of the tenancy and will be returned at the end of the tenancy following check out.
Why rent from Belvoir?
- SAFE agent certified.
- We are NALS accredited (National Approved Letting Scheme). You are dealing with a company which agrees to meet defined standards of customer service, has in place insurances to protect clients' money and a customer complaints procedure that offers independent redress. Our rigorous complaints procedure, which can be found at Belvoir Complaints Procedure.
- We are part of the Deposit Protection Service. You bond money is held safely and independently.
- We have client money protection in place and our client account is audited every year.
Advice on Legionnaires Disease:
While the risk of Legionnaires Disease is very small the HSE advise that all tenants should be made aware if the risk. Advice on Legionnaires Disease.
Advice on damp:
Many old houses can suffer from damp, however often it is because of poor ventilation, so the simple action of opening a window can greatly help. Please follow the link to a video that offers advice on mould removal http://t.co/RVrU2S1Gzn