Pop in and see us...
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Saturday 10am to 3pm
Flats to Rent | Tenant Services
Apartments, Houses and Flats to Rent
If you are looking for a property to let in Liverpool, then you have come to the right place.
Belvoir Lettings Liverpool (West Derby) are a specialist in residential sales & letting agency that have a wide variety of, apartments, houses and flats to rent in Liverpool.
We have an excellent web page that gives you a good description, variety of photos of each property, directions to the property and local information to help you decide on the right property for you.
Your money will be held in a Client Account which is fully insured and audited annually by NALS and ARLA approved auditors which mean that your deposit is as SAFE AS HOUSES unlike many smaller independent letting agents in Liverpool.
You will receive a comprehensive inventory of the fixtures and fittings of the property you are renting at the start of the tenancy which save guards you when you come to vacate the property. Belvoir Lettings Liverpool (West Derby) register all deposits held with the Deposit Dispute Service www.thedisputeservice.co.uk and The Deposit Protection Service www.depositprotection.com and if you have any issues relating to the property and your deposit when you vacate, then you can ask them to act as an independent arbitrator.
We are full members of the National Approved Lettings Scheme http://www.nalscheme.co.uk/ and the Association of Residential Letting Agents www.arla.co.uk which means that we are a fully trusted competent letting agent based in Liverpool.
Call our office today to find your next property!!
Tenant Application Form Download - Click Here
Guarantor Form Download - Click Here
Administration Fees (Payable before Moving In to a Property)
1. The administration fee is £166.67 plus VAT. This total is £200.00. The administration fee for any additional applicant or a guarantor is £62.50 plus VAT. This
total is £75.00. Part or all may be non-refundable.
2. Please note that the referencing procedure will not begin until the administration fee is paid in full.
3. The move out fee is £37.50 plus VAT. This total is £45.00. This will be deducted from your deposit. (deducted once the tenant has vacated)
4. Our VAT Registration number is 864 9413 91. VAT will be calculated at 20%
1. Should rent be late, an arrears letter will be sent to you. Arrears letters carry a penalty charge of £16.67 plus VAT per letter (this totals £20.00) and the charge
must be cleared immediately upon receipt of a letter. If the charge is unpaid by the end of the tenancy, it will be deducted from your deposit.
2. £5.00 per day will be charged for the 1st seven days that the rent is overdue. After the 1st seven days, overdue rental payments will be subject
to interest at the rate of 6% per annum calculated from the date the payment was due up until the date payment is received.
2. £5.00 per day will be charged for the 1st seven days that the rent is overdue. After the 1st seven days, a charge of 4% higher than Barclays minimum lending rate willbe charged for each subsequent day the rent remains unpaid.
Renewals and Fees (Chargeable once Moved In to a Property)
1. Should you extend your tenancy on a fixed terms or periodic basis, then a renewal fee of £16.67 plus VAT will be charged. This totals £20.00.
2. All tenancies maybe subject to an annual rental increase
Other Fees (Chargeable once Moved In to a Property)
1. A fee of £29.17 plus VAT will be charged for any re-scheduled inspection appointments, due to us being unable to gain access as arranged or due to a second
appointment to inspect recommended improvements to bring the property to a satisfactory standard have been acted upon. This totals £35.00 and becomes
due when Belvoir attend the property.
2. A fee of £29.17 plus VAT will be charged for any call out to the property made by Belvoir upon your specific request. This totals £35.00 and becomes due when
Belvoir attend the property. This fee will not apply if the call out is specifically related to a genuine maintenance/repair issue.
3. A fee of £33.33 plus VAT will be charged for any re-scheduled contractors appointments, due to them being unable to gain access as arranged. This totals
£40.00 becomes due when you receive an invoice.
4. All rental payments made with cash will incur an adminstration fee of £12.50 plus VAT. This totals £15.
5. All rental payments made with a debit card will incur an adminstration fee of £12.50 plus VAT. This totals £15. Payments made with a credit card will incur an
additional 2.5% plus vat charge. This totals 3% of the total amount paid on the card.
6. A fee of £300 plus VAT will become payable should wish to terminate your tenancy agreement and vacate the property early (subject to permission from your
Landlord/Belvoir). This will cover the extra administration and costs incurred by Belvoir. This totals £360. You must be aware you will be liable to pay monthly
rent until your agreement is superseded with a new tenancy.
7. Please be aware it will be in breach of your tenancy and a chargeable item against your deposit of £100 per meter if you allow a utility provider to install a
pre-payment meter of any kind whilst you are a Tenant.
8. A fee of £16.67 plus VAT will be charged for providing a landlord reference. This totals £20.
If you are unsure of any fees listed please call our office and we will be happy to fully explain them to you 0151 256 0880.