Are you looking for a home to rent? Let us help you!
Belvoir understands that in order to deliver outstanding service to our landlords, we need to take care of our tenants. To ensure that tenants receive quality customer service each Belvoir office:
- Has an extensive range of available properties for tenants to rent
- Ensures all properties are let legally
- Protects tenant deposits in a government approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- Provides easy to read agreements that comply with the latest legal regulations
- Accompanies tenants on all viewings
- Accommodates tenant requirements. The majority of offices can arrange viewings during the weekends and evenings when required (tenants should speak to their local office to arrange this)
To make it as easy as possible for tenants to find a property that meets their needs, we have invested tens of thousands of pounds developing a website that allows them to:
- Easily search for a property that is in the right area and price range
- Create a personal folder of shortlisted properties
- Arrange viewings on-line
- Easily source contact details for every local Belvoir office
From 1st October 2008, all properties that are marketed for rent MUST have an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). The EPC is made available for tenants to see, making it easier for tenants to understand how much their utility bills are likely to be.
Why choose Belvoir?
All Belvoir offices are owner-managed and run by local lettings specialists, which means they really know their area and can offer advice on a range of properties that are close to schools, businesses and health care facilities. All lettings staff are professionally trained and able to assist tenants to find rental properties to rent that will meet their needs and ensure the tenancy is happy and problem-free. The Belvoir team will continue to liaise with and look after tenants throughout the rental period.
Each office maintains a database of available rental properties , and prospective tenants. As properties become available, our first action is to contact prospective tenants on the database whose requirements match the property. If you are a tenant looking for a rental property then please call us, or complete this form to enter your requirements on Belvoir’s database.
Belvoir Lettings has almost 150 offices across the UK, and we have new offices opening all the time. If you are moving from one area to another, then we advise you to contact the Belvoir office in either your current or proposed location. We would be happy to assist your complete relocation by managing your own property in your absence and/or helping you to find rental accommodation in the new area.
Typically, rental properties become available about two months before occupancy date, so where possible it is advisable to start looking early.