- Nottingham West Bridgford Homepage
- The Team At Belvoir West Bridgford
- Rental Properties
- Sales Properties
- Opening Times
- 5 Easy Steps To Move To Belvoir!
- Properties Wanted
- Belvoir Service
- Wealth Management
- Local Links
- Contact Nottingham West Bridgford
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Belvoir! West Bridgford – Fee information for Tenants:
Prices shown in our property advertisements only reflect the calendar monthly rental cost of the property. Administration fees relating to Tenancy application(s) and possibly other fees will apply but can vary due to a customer's individual circumstances and are therefore excluded from the price shown.
The following is a full list of potential charges made to tenants by Belvoir West Bridgford.
TENANT ADMINISTRATION FEES
- £180 inc VAT fee for first adult applicant (i.e. 18 or over)
- £60 inc VAT for every additional adult applicant
- £60 inc VAT fee for each Guarantor – If applicable
- £72 inc VAT fee for an inventory
- £60 inc VAT fee for Tenancy renewal
- £30 inc VAT fee for new landlord reference
- Non-refundable Pet deinfestation fee of £120 inc VAT – where applicants have landlord's permission to keep pets.
TENANCY ADMINISTRATION FEES
- Duplicate Tenancy Agreements requests £12 inc VAT
- Where rental payments presented to Belvoir West Bridgford’s bank but are returned, refused or re-presented for any reason £30 inc VAT
- Late payment fee (when a letter has to be sent out informing of rent not being received) £30 inc VAT
- Failure to cancel standing order payments – recovery/return fee £30 inc VAT
- Where a subsequent Tenancy Contract is requested by the Tenant due to a change in circumstances £60 inc VAT
- Refusal to allow access for Property Inspection and/or scheduled Contractor appointments – rescheduling charge of £60 inc VAT
- Landlord Reference Fee £30 inc VAT
A Deposit will be payable prior to the commencement of a Tenancy in each rental Property – this will vary depending on type of property, but will be indicated within the details advertised for each property
Deposits relating to properties managed by Belvoir! West Bridgford will be lodged in the custodial scheme governed by the Deposit Protection Service (scheme information available at www.depositprotection.com )