Tatum Close, Stamford, PE9 2WW
2 Bed End-Terrace House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £107,500|
|EPC Rating||B83/A96 (co2: B86/A99)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- 75 sqm
- 2 Bedroom
- Brand New
- Shared Ownership
- Allocated parking
- Enclosed rear garden
"The Burghley" is a brand new 2 bedroom house situated in this well located development built by Taylor Wimpey. The property benefits from an extended 12 year NHBC gurantee, PVCu Double Glazing, Gas Heating, turfed rear gardens and many other attractive features. Price advertised is based on a 50% share and the full house price is £215,000
- Exeter Fields, Lamberts Place - Phase 3
- Stamford is steeped in historic charm, built around wonderful 17th and 18th-century buildings which offer an attractive setting for shopping and retail opportunities, with the town centre boasting many independent stores.
The town features a wide selection of local amenities for day-to-day living including gift shops, bars, restaurants, cafés and a weekly market, as well as supermarkets and two retail parks just a short distance away, which include a selection of high street stores. The town offers a vibrant cultural scene, with the Stamford Shakespeare Company hosting performances during the summer in the 600-seat open air stage at nearby Tolethorpe Hall.
Families will benefit from the choice of schools located nearby to Lamberts Place. Well-regarded Malcolm Sargent Primary School is within walking distance of the development, while Stamford Welland Academy is a new school for secondary age pupils. Meanwhile, Stamford Endowed Schools provide education within the independent sector for boys and girls, with a co-educational sixth form.
- Entrance Hall
- Entrance hall has door leading to lounge, kitchen, WC, Storage Cupboard and stairs leading to the first floor.
- Kitchen 2.541 x 3.062 max (8'4" x 10'0" max)
- The kitchen is fitted with a matching range of contemporary base and eye level units, complementary worktop over and stainless steel sink. Integrated stainless steel hob, electric oven and chimney style extractor hood. PVCu double glazed window to front
- Lounge 3.209 x 4.694 max (10'6" x 15'4" max)
- PVCu double glazed windows to rear and a door to enclosed rear garden.
- Cloakroom 1.901 x 1.248 max (6'2" x 4'1" max)
- Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of wash hand basin and WC and vinyl flooring
- Storage Cupboard
- Under stairs storage cupboard
- Stairs leading to first floor
- Master Bedroom 3.220 x 4.689 max (10'6" x 15'4" max)
- PVCu double glazed window to front elevation and Central heating radiator.
- Bedroom Two 2.491 x 4.689 max (8'2" x 15'4" max)
- PVCu double glazed window to rear elevation and Central heating radiator.
- Family Bathroom 1.972 x 1.972 max (6'5" x 6'5" max)
- Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, WC and bath with shower over. Tiling to wet areas and central heating radiator.
- Enclosed rear garden, with turf laid
- Allocated parking
- Shared Ownership
- You are able to purchase a 40%-75% share of the home and would pay the Housing Association rent/service charge on their share. There is then the option to purchase further shares until you own 100% in the future. To qualify for Shared Ownership you must meet the following criteria
• Your annual gross household income is less than £80,000
• You do not currently own a home
• You have no outstanding credit problems
• Local connection to Stamford or surrounding villages
- Belvoir and Longhurst Disclaimer
- These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective purchasers. Belvoir Peterborough, its employees and its agents are not authorised to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property. All information included, descriptions, images used and sales floor plans are for illustration purposes only. The developer reserves the right to omit, add or otherwise alter the property, its specification or its exact location on site at any time prior to exchange of legal contracts without notice.
- Tatum Close is located off Empingham Road in Stamford in the new development on Taylor Wimpey Homes.
For more details call 01733 511099