Swansea, Mumbles & Sketty
We are a locally owned Estate Agency Franchise with three offices across Swansea. We have an opening within our Lettings Department at our Mumbles Branch, for a Property Manager. Our Property Managers play an integral role in providing landlords and tenants with a quality property management service. Our aim is to provide a friendly and informative service, helping landlords maintain their properties to the highest standard while ensuring that tenancies run smoothly.
· Preparing rental properties for tenant move ins;
· Efficient management of properties and tenancies;
· Manging all maintenance issues for a portfolio of properties;
· Liaising with contractors regarding maintenance and repairs, this will involve arranging access to the property, obtaining quotes and understanding repair requirements.
· Ensuring that all repair deadlines are met;
· Liaising with the landlord on any required repairs and maintenance, discussing quotes and ensuring that the landlords property is being managed according to their own requirements.
· Advising both tenants and landlords on their individual contractual responsibilities.
· Managing tenant enquiries and dealing with all aspects of the tenancy up until the end of tenancy;
· Coordinating property visits and providing clear and constructive feedback to both landlord and tenants;
· Coordinating Safety Certificates and Renewals within the legislative timeframes.
Skills & Experience
Our Property Managers have a range of expertise, but in the main we are looking for:
· Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a range of people;
· An ability to work to tight deadlines and on lots of projects at one time;
· Very strong customer service skills, the ability to problem solve and think on your feet;
· A desire to work to a high standard;
· Comfortable working to tight deadlines and offering going above and beyond to ensure the best outcome for our clients;
· The ability to prioritise effectively;
· An excellent understanding of Landlord and Tenant responsibilities;
· You will be able to use Microsoft Software, outlook and excel with ease;
· You will have experience in lettings, property management, project management or similar;
· Ideally you will have worked with lettings or property management software.
Job Details and Benefits
Hours: Full Time: Monday – Friday 9-530pm and alternate Saturdays 10-230pm (time off in lieu)
Salary: competitive (based on experience)
Package: Enrolment to the Company Pension Scheme, Holidays 28 per annum (incl bank holidays), career progress for the right candidate.