Sunderland Place, Shortstown, Bedford, MK42
2 Bed Terrace House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £230,000|
|EPC Rating||C76/A94 (co2: C79/A98)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- Impressive Conservatory
- Good Sized Living Room
- Two DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Downstairs WC
- Parking for Two Cars
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Integrated Oven Hob and Extractor
Additional InformationYou'll be 'Flying High' when you see this Spacious Two Bedroom Mid Terrace Property. Located in the Increasingly popular Shortstown Village on the Outskirts of Bedford. Perfectly suited to the First time Buyer, this impressively specified property will provide you with the Ideal First Step onto the Property Ladder.
Situated to the South of Bedford, Shortstown offers the both convenience of being close to Bedford and access to the open Countryside. The Aeronautical History of the Area is easily apparent, with the Nearby Cardington Hangers being a major focal point.
- Entered from the Storm-porch, this impressive Hall begins to show the true nature of this Home. Stairs on the Left rise to the First Floor. Attractive Wood-block style Flooring runs through to the Living Room and Cloakroom. Generous Under Stairs Cupboard. Further Doors lead to Living Room and Cloakroom. Open Doorway to:
- Kitchen 3.11m x 1.89m (10'2" x 6'2")
- Nicely finished, this modern Fitted Kitchen features ample Base and Eye-Level Units as well as comfortably housing all the appliances needed in the modern Family Home. The Integrated Gas Hob, Electric Oven and Overhead Extractor are set into the attractive Beech Units/Granite Style Worktop combination. The Attractive 'Tiled' Floor covering and Wall Tiling complete the look.
- Perfectly located under the Stairs, the White Two piece Suite is complemented by the 'Wood-block' Effect Flooring and Attractive White Wall Tiling
- Living Room 4.01m x 4.61m max (13'1" x 15'1" max)
- Surprisingly Spacious L-shaped Living Room has ample Space in which to Relax and Unwind. Double Doors Lead out to:
- Conservatory 3.29m x 2.72m (10'9" x 8'11")
- Beautifully presented this spacious 'Glass-house' makes a great place to sit whatever the weather. Currently used for Dining, if your Entertaining is your thing, then this Living Room/ Conservatory Combination make this a cinch.
- The Fulcrum on the First Floor, with Doors to all First Floor Accommodation as well as Large Airing Cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 3.34m x 2.8m (10'11" x 9'2")
- Attractive and Spacious Double Bedroom with Large Built in Double Wardrobe. Window overlooking the Rear Garden.
- Bedroom 2 3.0m x 2.85m (9'10" x 9'4")
- Double Bedroom with built-in Double Wardrobe. Window to overlooking the Front.
- Bathroom 2.01m x 1.94m (6'7" x 6'4")
- Modern White three piece Bathroom Suite with tasteful Blue and White Tiling. Shower over Bath with Glass Screen. Wood Block Effect Floor covering.
- Rear Garden
- Fully Fenced Garden with Access at the Rear. Partially laid to Lawn with Attractive Purple Stone-chip Front Border.
- Large Single Garage in Separate Block. Up and Over Door.
- We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable. However, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems or appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation. Prospective Purchasers may be offered a range of services including, estate agency services, mortgage facilities, life insurance, property insurance, removal services, and conveyancing services by the agent or third parties, for which fees or commission may be received. Notwithstanding this, and taking into account our legal obligations, all clients are treated equally.
- Identity Proof
- In order to Comply with UK Money Laundering Regulations we are required to obtain Proof of Identity. Therefore please provide the Following for each person involved in the property transaction. 1x copy of Identity Sutiable forms: Passport, Driving Licence 1x Copy of Proof of Address Suitable:(Recent-last 3 months) Bank Statement, Utility Bill(not Mobile Phone), Council Tax, Credit Card Bill, Mortgage Statement, State Pension or Benefits Book/Notification Letter
Advice and disclaimer
All measurements are approximate. None of the services, fittings or appliances (if any), heating installations, plumbing or electrical systems have been tested and no warranty is given as to their working ability.