Strathmore Avenue, Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0BU
4 Bed Detached House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £465,000|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Detached Property
- Four Bedrooms
- Ideal to Extend
- Gardens to Three Sides
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazed
Additional InformationA great four bedroom detached family home in Old Trafford and a few minutes walk into Chorlton with its great variety of restaurants and bars.
The property is situated at the head of a quiet cul de sac which is tree lined. There is ample off road parking for 2 cars.
In brief the property comprises of a porch, entrance hall , large lounge / dining room, a great sized kitchen, a morning room and small conservatory. The property also benefits from a downstairs wet room.
To the first floor there are four bedrooms and family bathroom, there are stairs to loft space which is ideal for conversion ( subject to planning).
Outside the gardens wrap around three sides and there is parking for 2 cars and a detached garage ( currently a utility room).
A viewing is must to appreciate the size and location of this property.
- Entrance Hall
- Accessed via a porch with tiled flooring. Spacious hall with tiled floor, radiator . Understairs storage. Stairs to first floor.
- Lounge/Dining Room 9.25 x 4.40 (30'4" x 14'5")
- A great sized room with two bay windows and laminate flooring. Radiators, coving and ceiling rose.
- Morning Room 4.20 x 3.10 (13'9" x 10'2")
- A morning room with feature bay window , laminate flooring and radiator.
- Galley Kitchen 6.10 x 2.10 (20'0" x 6'11")
- A fabulous galley kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units in a cherry wood effect and complimentary work surfaces. There is an added breakfast bar. Space for all appliances, tiled flooring.
- Conservatory 2.80x 2.60 (9'2" x 8'6")
- A UPVC conservatory with views over the garden. Tiled floor and access to Garage.
- Garage/Utility Room 4.70x 2.40 (15'5" x 7'10")
- A garage which is being used as a Utility room with partition wall. Space for appliances.
- Wet Room
- Ground floor wet room with WC. Fully tiled walls and floor. Pedastal sink.
- Master Bedroom 3.60x 3.10 (11'10" x 10'2")
- Good size Master Bedroom with bay window to front elevation. Radiator and laminate flooring.
- Bedroom Two 4.20x 3.00 (13'9" x 9'10")
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring and radiator.
- Bedroom Three 3.70 x 2.40 (12'2" x 7'10")
- Third bedroom with laminate flooring and radiator.
- Bedroom Four 3.60x 1.80 (11'10" x 5'11")
- Single bedroom with laminate flooring and radiator.
- Bathroom 2.20 x 1.60 (7'3" x 5'3")
- Family bathroom with fitted white suite which includes and panelled bath, corner shower cubicle. Tiled walls and flooring. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Loft Space 4.39 x 3.00 (14'5" x 9'10")
- Stairs to loft room , Velux window, radiator and power points. The loft has restricted head height.
- There are gardens to three sides which are mainly laid to lawn with shrub hedging.