Station Road, Arlesey, SG15 6RG
3 Bed Cottage For Sale
|Price||Guide Price £340,000|
|EPC Rating||E49/D62 (co2: E54/D65)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Charm & Character
- Generous Bedrooms
- Separate Reception Rooms
CHARMING COZY COTTAGE, BUT DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS. Belvoir take great pleasure in offering this delightful detached cottage for sale. Lavender Cottage was formerly two separate cottages combined to create a wonderful detached family home. Separate reception rooms welcome you to the property with a beamed dining room partially open-plan in design onto a practical kitchen allow for busy family life and entertaining alike. A useful utility area and bright conservatory provide for most additional needs. Upstairs, two fantastically proportioned double bedrooms are complemented by an equally generous third bedroom and bright landing that could easily double up as a study area. Externally, a mature cottage garden offers a remarkably private retreat with an established lawn and varied planting. This home truly must be viewed to appreciate its appeal.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Via newly fitted composite front door into:
- Stairs rising to first floor. Parquet wood flooring. Doors to living room and dining room.
- Living Room 6.25m x 3.05m (max) (20'6" x 10'0" (max))
- uPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Dual aspect room with uPVC double glazed French doors to conservatory. Working open fireplace. Two radiators.
- Dining Room 3.70m x 3.45m (12'1" x 11'3")
- uPVC double glazed window o front aspect. Parquet wood flooring. Feature exposed beams to ceiling and wall. Storage cupboard built into chimney breast recess. Built-in display alcove. Radiator. Opening to:
- Kitchen 2.80m x 2.10m (9'2" x 6'10")
- Two uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units providing storage with solid oak work-surfaces over. Space for 70cm range cooker with feature stainless steel extractor over. Ceramic single bowl sink inset to work-surface with chrome mixer tap. Spaces for both under-counter fridge and freezer. Tiled splash-backs. Ceramic tiled flooring with under-floor heating. Radiator. Opening to:
- Utility Room 2.70m x 1.60m (max) (8'10" x 5'2" (max))
- Solid wood work-surface with inset stainless steel single bowl sink with chrome mixer tap. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Under-stairs storage cupboard, Ceramic tiled flooring with under-floor heating. Doors to conservatory and cloakroom.
- Cloakroom 1.35m x 0.70m (4'5" x 2'3")
- Obscure glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising of low level flush WC and corner wall-mounted hand wash basin.
- Conservatory 4.00m x 2.35m (13'1" x 7'8")
- Brick and uPVC double glazed construction. Finished with plastered walls and skirting. Full height wall to side with uPVC solid door to side access. French doors to garden. Electricity points. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Landing 2.70m (max) x 1.60m (8'10" (max) x 5'2")
- uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Practical open area ideal as a work space/study area. Airing cupboard housing central heating combi-boiler. Useful storage cupboards built over stairwell. Hatch providing access to loft area. Radiator.
- Master Bedroom 4.35m x 3.05m (14'3" x 10'0")
- uPVC double glazed windows to both front and side aspects. Built-in wardrobe in chimney breast recess. Large walk-in storage cupboard over staircase. Radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.65m x 3.35m (11'11" x 10'11")
- uPVC double glazed windows to both front and side aspects. Radiator.
- Bedroom 3 2.80m x 2.30m (9'2" x 7'6")
- uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
- Bathroom 2.15m x 1.75m (7'0" x 5'8")
- uPVC obscure double glazed to rear aspect. Suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with chrome mixer tap and separate shower unit over, pedestal mounted hand wash basin and low level flush WC. Tiled wet areas. Useful storage/display shelving. Radiator.
- Rear Garden
- Wall and fence enclosed to provide a remarkably private feel to the garden. Patio area leading to an established lawn area with mature flower and shrub borders. Outside tap. Gated side access.
- Ample on-road parking along Station Road.
- The contents and information contained in this brochure are intended for general marketing purposes only and should not be relied upon any person as being complete or accurate. No employee, agent or other representative of Belvoir to any person. Belvoir, its employees, agents and other representatives will not accept any liability suffered or incurred by any person arising out of or in connection with any reliance on the content of or information contained in this brochure.