St Pauls Square, Sheffield, S1 2LJ
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £225,000|
|EPC Rating||C76/C76 (co2: C74/C74)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Prestigious Development
- 2 Double Bed Apartment
- City Centre Amenities
- Outside Terrace
- 4th Floor
- High Spec Finish
- 24 hour concierge
- EPC Rating - C76
A fabulous 2 double bed-roomed apartment set in the prestigious City Lofts development, one of the few apartments in the development to have an outside space directly off the bedroom, stunning City lofts garden access right on your door step!! The property is finished to a particularly high standard with a range of quality fixtures and fittings. Properties on the 4TH floor do very rarely come up for sale! So this is an opportunity not to be missed!!!
- Arguably Sheffield's best address, CITY LOFTS ST PAULS at 7 St Paul's Square is located in the heart of the city on the doorstep of some of the best restaurants and bars.
- Communal Entrance
- One of the most impressive reception areas in all of the City Centre residential developments with comfy seating and plants. Access is via an electronic security key and the development has the benefit of a 24 hour concierge service.
- Private Entrance
- The apartment door to the hallway where there is a large walk in utility cupboard housing the washing machine and water tank. The hallway opens up into the modern open plan living/kitchen area.
- Kitchen Area
- Integrated into the high gloss units are a dishwasher, fridge, separate freezer and Bosch oven. The seamless, stone effect, solid surface counter top with inset sink is truly stunning and the glass hob adds to the minimalist streamlined look.
- Living Area
- Lovely light filled livi ng area with underfloor heated wooden flooringand juliet balcony sliding doors which lead on to the stunning communal gardens of City Lofts.
- Bedroom 1
- Double bedroom with floor to ceiling window with excellent views of Sheffield.
- Superb wet-room style ensuite. Floor to ceiling marble effect tiles look stunning against the full width cabinet in walnut effect with sliding mirror doors.
Huge rainfall shower head over a super spacious walk in shower.
- Bedroom 2
- Good sized second bedroom ideal for study room!
- Superb, modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, vanity unit with sink and full width storage cupboard with mirrored sliding doors. Full sized bath with shower over and glass shower screen, floating toilet and sink.
- Additional Information
- • Current Rent: £795.000
• Tenure: Leasehold*
• Council Tax Band: D
• Service Charge - £509.33 per quarter*
• Ground Rent - £357.31 per annum*
- Disclaimer & Advice
- We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, including but not limited to heating, plumbing or electrical systems and any appliances (if included in the sale) listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given.
All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
If you already have or are considering purchasing a property to let, please contact us for specialist advice.