St Pauls Square, Sheffield, S1 2LN
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £225,000|
|EPC Rating||C71/C71 (co2: C72/C72)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- 28th Floor Apartment
- Amazing Views!
- Heart Of The City
- High Gloss Kitchen
- Fantastic Investment
- Luxury Bathrooms
- Two Bedrooms
- EPC rating - C 71
Belvoir! Sheffield are pleased to offer for sale this FANTASTIC two bed apartment in the landmark building "CITY LOFTS ST PAULS". Located on the 28th floor with the best views of the City, this property is fitted out to the HIGHEST STANDARD with high gloss kitchen units, luxury bathroom, wet-room with rainfall shower, floor to ceiling windows and walnut effect hard wood floors. The development benefits from a 24 hour concierge service.
- Arguably Sheffield's best address, CITY LOFTS ST PAULS at 7 St Paul's Square is located in the heart of the city on the doorstep of some of the best restaurants and bars being just a stones throw from Smoke BBQ, Cosmo and Pizza Express. Local mini markets are close by and the Crucible and Lyceum Theatres and the train station are an easy walk.
- Communal Entrance
- One of the most impressive reception areas in all of the City Centre residential developments with comfy seating and plants. Access is via an electronic security key and the development has the benefit of a 24 hour concierge service.
- Private Entrance
- The property is the most peaceful being located at the far end of the corridor. The entrance has a video intercom system and very large walk in utility cupboard housing hot water tank and washing machine. Plenty of storage!
- Kitchen Area
- Whilst the living room and kitchen are open plan the position of the kitchen is designed to make the most of this sociable space. Integrated into the high gloss units are a dishwasher, fridge, separate freezer and Bosch oven. The seamless, stone effect, solid surface counter top with inset sink is truly stunning and the glass hob adds to the minimalist streamlined look.
- Living Area
- Floor to ceiling double windows with dual action tilt and slide patio door bring light and air into the apartment with breathtaking views over Sheffield.
The stunning walnut effect real wood floor is tastefully complemented with a neutral colour scheme, dimmable lighting and modern furnishings.
- Bedroom 1
- A great sized double room with built in sliding wardrobes, floor to ceiling corner windows give almost panoramic views. A door gives access to the ensuite.
- Bedroom 2
- Good sized double room which is so close to the main bathroom it's almost it's ensuite!
- Fabulous bathroom with superb bath, shower over, floating WC with slow close lid. Full width cabinet with mirrored cabinet.
- Superb wet-room style ensuite. Floor to ceiling marble effect tiles look stunning against the full width cabinet in walnut effect with sliding mirror doors.
Huge rainfall shower head over a super spacious walk in shower.
- Additional Information*
- • Tenure: Leasehold
• Council Tax Band - D
• Service Charge - Awaiting information
• Ground Rent - Awaiting information
*Advised by Vendor
- Advice & Disclaimer
- We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, including but not limited to heating, plumbing or electrical systems and any appliances (if included in the sale) listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given.
All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
If you already have or are considering purchasing a property to let, please contact us for specialist advice.