St Pauls Square, Sheffield, S1 2LB
1 Bed Apartment For Sale
|EPC Rating||C73/C73 (co2: C80/C80)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- One bed
- 8th floor
- Heart of the city
- Furnishings available
- Ideal investment
- Close to rail station
- Local restaurants
- EPC Rating C - 73
Belvoir! Sheffield are pleased to offer for sale this FANTASTIC one bed apartment in the landmark building "CITY LOFTS ST PAULS". Located on the 8th floor this property is fitted out to the HIGHEST STANDARD with high gloss kitchen units, luxury bathroom, wet-room with rainfall shower and walnut effect hard wood floors. The development benefits from a 24 hour concierge service. The property is available with no onward chain.
- Arguably Sheffield's best address, CITY LOFTS ST PAULS at 7 St Paul's Square is located in the heart of the city on the doorstep of some of the best restaurants and bars being just a stones throw from Smoke BBQ, Cosmo and Pizza Express. Local mini markets are close by and the Crucible and Lyceum Theatres and the train station are an easy walk.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- One of the most impressive reception areas in all of the City Centre residential developments with comfy seating and plants. Access is via an electronic security key and the development has the benefit of a 24 hour concierge service. Additional security gives access to the lifts to the 8th floor.
- Private Entrance
- The apartment door to the hallway where there is a large walk in utility cupboard housing the washing machine and water tank.
- A superb range of high gloss cream wall and base units with integrated appliances including fridge, separate freezer, oven and hob. There is an extractor system within the whole apartment as well as a kitchen extractor over the hob.
- Living Area
- Lovely light filled living area with underfloor heated wooden flooring and juliet balcony sliding doors which lead on to the stunning communal gardens of City Lofts.
- Bedroom 1
- A good sized double bedroom with built in wardrobes with sliding doors.
- Superb, modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, vanity unit with sink and full width storage cupboard with mirrored sliding doors. Full sized bath with shower over and glass shower screen, floating toilet and sink.
- Additional Information
- • Potential Rent: £725.00 pcm
• Tenure: Leasehold
- Disclaimers and Advice
- We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, including but not limited to heating, plumbing or electrical systems and any appliances (if included in the sale) listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
If you already have or are considering purchasing a property to let, please contact us for specialist advice.