St Margarets Street, Rochester, ME1 1TU
3 Bed Detached House For Sale
|Price||Offers Over £600,000|
|EPC Rating||D56/C80 (co2: E48/C75)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- DETACHED THREE BEDROOM RESIDENCE IN ONE OF THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER ROADS IN ROCHESTER ME1
- VACANT/NO CHAIN
- WALKING DISTANCE TO 35 MINUTE FAST TRAIN TO LONDON, OUTSTANDING LOCAL SCHOOLS, AND HISTORIC HIGH STR
- NEW KITCHEN
- NEW BATHROOM
- BEAUTIFULLY ESTABLISHED AND GOOD SIZE GARDEN BACKING ONTO KINGS SCHOOL PADDOCK
- GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- WC AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- POTENTIAL TO FURTHER EXTEND AND IMPROVE SUBJECT TO PP
- Off street parking
- Investment potential
- Chain free
Additional InformationLOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. BELVOIR ROCHESTER ARE PROUD TO PRESENT THIS BEAUTIFUL THREE BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY, IN THE MUCH SOUGHT AFTER ST MARGARETS STREET, ROCHESTER. Located in the heart of town, yet with a very peaceful, rural feel, backing onto the prestigious Kings School Paddock, this characterful house represents a fantastic opportunity to acquire a family home, with garage, off road parking, beautiful garden and good size accommodation throughout, in a very special part of historic Rochester. The property briefly comprises of; Spacious entrance hallway leading to downstairs WC, stairs to first floor, lounge through to conservatory, and dining room through to new modern fitted kitchen and utility area; Upstairs there is a good size landing, three double bedrooms and a new modern family bathroom. Whilst the property has been much loved and cared for, the opportunity also exists to further enhance, develop and improve this perfectly situated property, subject to usual planning permissions of course. With Rochester Station, top quality local schools, the historic town with cathedral, Norman castle, and range of local boutiques and restaurants all a walk away, we recommend viewing at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment. Be quick!
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
- Entrance Hallway
- Red quarry tile flooring, neutral decor, plenty of light from three windows to side, spacious, access to WC, cupboard, stairs up to first floor, dining room, and lounge
- WC 1.83m x 0.67m (6'0" x 2'2")
- Convenient downstairs WC, with white basin and WC, red quarry tile flooring.
- Lounge 5.66m x 4.06m approx (18'6" x 13'3" approx)
- Elegant lounge/sitting room, feature wood flooring throughout, modern gas fire with tasteful surround, plenty of light from window to front of house and conservatory to rear. Also access from here to dining room.
- Dining Room 4.80m x 3.0m approx (15'8" x 9'10" approx)
- Nice size dining room located to side of lounge and behind kitchen, with feature original built in cupboards, and patio doors to patio area. beautiful wooden floor continues.
- Kitchen 7.41m x 3.56m approx (24'3" x 11'8" approx)
- Recently fitted modern kitchen, with plenty of light grey work tops, a mix of contrasting darker grey, wooden and glass fronted wall and floor cupboards, and integrated appliances. Access from here to courtyard area to front, and rear door access to patio area also. Velux window and downlighters provide lots of light.
- Conservatory 3.53m x 2.43m approx (11'6" x 7'11" approx)
- Good size garden room/conservatory with wooden floor continuing, overlooking stunning garden and patio, fully fitted blinds.
- Access from here to three double bedrooms and family bathroom
- Bedroom One 4.0m x 4.0m approx (13'1" x 13'1" approx)
- Windows to front and rear, fitted wardrobes, neutrally carpeted and decorated, a good size room. Views to rear across Kings School Paddock.
- Bedroom Two 3.5m x 3.0m approx (11'5" x 9'10" approx)
- Another double bedroom with lovely window to rear overlooking garden, built in cupboard. and neutral decor and carpets. Views to rear across Kings School Paddock.
- Bedroom Three 3.0m x 2.50m approx (9'10" x 8'2" approx)
- A smaller double room currently used as an office, facing to front of house, built in storage cupboard.
- Family Bathroom
- A recently installed modern fitted bathroom, with white suite including P- bath with shower over, basin/vanity cupboard and WC, chrome heated towel rail, downlighters, window to rear, attractive contrasting modern wall and floor tiles.
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Directly to the side of property, a good size garage, with rear door access from garden area also. Parking in front of garage also, and potential to create more if desired.
- A spacious block-paved patio runs the full width of the house to the rear, with lots of space for tables, chairs, plants and storage. The garden is a fantastic size, with lots of established plants and shrubs, a spacious lawned area, shed, a very private and peaceful setting backing onto Kings School paddock.