St Luke's Church, Kingsley Avenue, Fairfield Hall, Stotfold, Bedford, Hitchin, SG5 4FX
Apartment For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £895,000|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Development Opportunity
- Grade II Listed Church
- Delightful Setting
- Sought After Location
Additional InformationFOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER WITH A GUIDE PRICE OF £895,000
ST. LUKE'S CHURCH, FAIRFIELD HALL, HITCHIN ROAD, STOTFOLD, BEDFORDSHIRE, SG5 4AA.
PROPOSED CHANGE OF USE AND CONVERSION OF GRADE II LISTED CHURCH WITH FULL PLANNING PERMISSION TO FORM FOUR LUXURIOUS AND SPACIOUS RESIDENTIAL UNITS (USE CLASS C3).
- St Luke's Church formed part of the original Grade II listed Victorian buildings at Fairfield Hall. These buildings have been converted into apartments with Bannatyne's gym, health spa and Orchard bistro on site, in addition over 1000 new build dwellings were built adjacent to the site within the original grounds with Ofsted outstanding junior school, Tesco express store, cricket and bowls club and several children's play areas.
Located primarily in a residential area, St Luke’s Church site is approximately 0.39 hectares (0.97 acres) and predominately laid to lawn with mature trees and hedgerows. The proposed four dwellings would provide an approximate combined area of 9,400 sqft (spread over two floors with additional galleried loft areas).
- The building has benefited from a complete new roof on the South side, repairs as necessary to the North side and also to the clock tower roof.
Windows have been extensively repaired and protection currently in place. Utilities in place include a new water supply and new 3 phase electricity supply.
Previously engaged professional bodies include architects, planning consultant, structural engineers , sound consultants, asbestos specialists and SAP consultants. As a result, detailed planning permission, full listed building consent, full building regulations drawings and all preconditions have been approved.
- NOTICE OF GRANT OF PLANNING PERMISSION
- Granted on 13th November 2015, ref: CB/15/02748/FULL
- NOTICE OF GRANT OF LISTED BUILDING CONSENT
- Granted on 13th November 2015, CB/15/02749/LB
- THE BUILDING REGULATIONS 2010 PLANS APPROVAL
- Aedis Group Reference: AD48038
- AGENT'S NOTE
- Copies of the above are available, along with architects drawings and outlining project progress report.
- FOR ALL ENQUIRIES, TO REQUEST A BROCHURE AND/OR TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW PLEASE CONTACT JOHN OR JAN ON 01462 433 949.
TENDERS ARE TO BE SUBMITTED IN WRITING TO THE OFFICE OF BELVOIR AT 32 BANCROFT, HITCHIN, HERTFORDSHIRE, SG5 1LA BY 12.00 NOON ON FRIDAY 25th AUGUST 2017.