St. Andrews Road, Bedford, MK40 2LJ
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £195,000|
|EPC Rating||C75/C77 (co2: D68/D68)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
Additional InformationPark Life! No this isn't a cue for a quick rendition of the Classic Blur Hit from the Nineties. Rather an introduction to this exceptionally well appointed Two Bedroom Apartment situated Close to Bedford Park. The 'Saints' Area is much sought after and with Apartments of this Quality and Size, its easy to See why.
Centrally Located, the area is perfectly located for convenient Access to the Town and all it has to offer. As mentioned, it is also close to Bedford Park and the Opportunities for Peace and tranquillity it can offer. Alternatively, if it takes your Fancy, the Bedford Park Runners meet on a Saturday Morning for something a little more invigorating.
- Communal Area
- Thoughtfully Finished Communal Areas are well Managed. Secure Intercom Access to the Apartment from Rear Garden Entrance
- Hall 4m x 0.87m (13'1" x 2'10")
- Entered from the Apartment Main Door. Fulcrum of the Property that leads to all Rooms
- Living Room 6.09m max x 4m max (19'11" max x 13'1" max)
- Spacious, Bright and Airy thanks to the Dual Aspect Windows. This Generously proportioned Living Space is a great place in which to relax and unwind.
- Kitchen 2.71m x 2.2m (8'10" x 7'2")
- This well equipped Kitchen provides a great venue in which to prove your Gastronomic Prowess. Culinary Delights await.....
- Master Bedroom 4.89m x 2.87m (16'0" x 9'4")
- Spacious Double Kingsize Bedroom with Built-in Wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 4.97m max? x 2.88m max? (16'3" max? x 9'5" max?)
- Good Sized Bedroom with Window overlooking the Front of the Building and St Andrews Road
- Bathroom 2.67m x 1.67m (8'9" x 5'5")
- Fully Tiled Bathroom with White 3 piece suite, and shower over Bath with Screen
- Outside Space
- Landscaped Communal Garden to the Rear alongside Communal Parking. Allocated Parking Space. Accessed from Driveway running alongside the Building
- Further Information
- Lease Details: 99 years from 06/1996
Service Charges: TBC
Ground Rent: TBC
- We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable. However, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems or appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation. Prospective Purchasers may be offered a range of services including, estate agency services, mortgage facilities, life insurance, property insurance, removal services, and conveyancing services by the agent or third parties, for which fees or commission may be received. Notwithstanding this, and taking into account our legal obligations, all clients are treated equally.
- Identity Proof
- In order to Comply with UK Money Laundering Regulations we are required to obtain Proof of Identity. Therefore please provide the Following for each person involved in the property transaction. 1x copy of Identity Suitable forms: Passport, Driving Licence 1x Copy of Proof of Address Suitable:(Recent-last 3 months) Bank Statement, Utility Bill(not Mobile Phone), Council Tax, Credit Card Bill, Mortgage Statement, State Pension or Benefits Book/Notification Letter
Advice and disclaimer
All measurements are approximate. None of the services, fittings or appliances (if any), heating installations, plumbing or electrical systems have been tested and no warranty is given as to their working ability.