South Wing, Fairfield Hall, Stotfold, Bedfordshire, Hitchin, SG5 4FY
2 Bed Apartment For Sale
|Price||Guide Price £265,000|
|EPC Rating||B85/B88 (co2: B86/B87)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Chain Free
- Near Lift
- Bright and Airy
- Two Double Bedrooms
Additional InformationLOTS OF NATURAL LIGHT IN THIS SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT - Fabulous first floor two bedroom apartment forming part of this historic Grade II Listed building dating back to 1856. Set within acres of mature parkland, offering peaceful and tranquil living, countryside walks and naturally beautiful surroundings.
The apartment benefits from high ceilings and large windows overlooking the grounds - resulting in lots of natural light. The spacious living room is open plan to the well equipped kitchen and has a large walk-in cupboard/study area leading to the boiler cupboard. Two double bedrooms and separate bathroom completes the accommodation. There is one allocated parking space in the nearby car park, with plenty of visitor parking.
Situated close to Bannatyne's Gym and Spa and Orchard Restaurant, and nearby Tesco convenience store, hair salon, dry cleaners, Cricket and Bowls Club and children's play areas.
Within easy access to major link roads including the A1M, choice of train links into London Kings Cross from either Letchworth, Arlesey or Hitchin stations with journey times 30-40 minutes.
- Ground Floor
- Communal entrance door and corridors leading to apartments. Lifts and entry phone system.
- First Floor
- Entrance door to the apartment, communal bin storeroom.
- Entrance Hall
- Entry phone.
- Living Room 5.25 x 4.50 (17'2" x 14'9")
- Large windows to the front overlooking the green and the cricket pitch. Door to
- Large Walk-in Study/Storage 1.71 x 1.55 (5'7" x 5'1")
- Door leading to the boiler cupboard, housing the Potterton gas fired central heating boiler.
- Kitchen 3.60 x 2.30 (11'9" x 7'6")
- Window to the front. Well fitted with extensive wall and floor units. Built-in Neff appliances including washing machine, dishwasher, over, hob and extractor, fridge and freezer.
- Main Bedroom 4.05 x 3.40 (13'3" x 11'1")
- Window to the front.
- Bedroom Two 4.05 x 3.25 (13'3" x 10'7")
- Window to the front.
- White suite comprising bath with shower screen and shower attachment. Wash hand basin, low level w.c. Extractor. some wall tiling.
- The contents and information contained in this brochure are intended for general marketing purposes only and should not be relied upon any person as being complete or accurate. No employee, agent or other representative of Belvoir to any person. Belvoir, its employees, agents and other representatives will not accept any liability suffered or incurred by any person arising out of or in connection with any reliance on the content of or information contained in this brochure.
- Lease Details
- 999 years from January 2003. Ground rent £150 per annum. Services charges £3345 per annum. Managing Agents: Encore Estate Management
Council Tax Band C