NO CHAIN - BUY TO LET INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY SOLD WITH TENANT IN SITU ONLY **4.5% YIELD**
A modern 3 storey detached 4 bedroom town house located on the popular David Wilson Homes development of Greylees, 2 miles west of Sleaford. The flexible accommodation comprises of: Ground floor featuring entrance hallway, double bedroom with Jack & Jill shower room, utility room & bedroom/study with patio doors onto rear garden. The first floor offers an "L" shaped lounge/diner with Juliet balcony, breakfast kitchen with electric oven and gas hob. The second floor has a master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite, 1 further double bedroom and a family bathroom. Outside has a low maintenance rear garden mainly to lawn with gateway and 2 allocated parking spaces at the rear.
The property has Gas Central Heating with radiators to all rooms, UPVC double glazing.
The rent is £775 pcm with an excellent considerate tenant in contract until 30/6/2022.
The property is entered via a composite metal front door with glazed upper panels into the entrance hallway.
Two storage cupboards, smoke detector and stairs leading to first floor living area .
On the ground floor having window to front elevation and door to Jack and Jill shower room.
Accessed from either bedroom three or the ground floor hallway, having double shower cubicle, close couple toilet, pedestal sink mirror and plank effect vinyl flooring.
Ground floor bedroom/study with patio doors leading to rear garden.
Glazed door to the rear garden, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer with worktop, matching base and wall units. Boiler and controls.
stairwell to the first floor living area, smoke detector.
L shaped room with window and double doors accessing a beautiful Juliet balcony to the front elevation, Sky connection and TV point.
Two windows to rear elevation, fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with black laminate marble effect rolled edge worktop space over, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap, dishwasher plumbing and space for a tall fridge/freezer, electric double oven and gas four ring hob, stainless steel splash-back and extractor hood, additional area suitable for a small table and chairs and plank effect vinyl floor covering.
Airing cupboard and smoke detector.
On the top floor having two windows to front elevation, two double fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors and door to en-suite shower room, and 2 x spot lights
Having low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin with mono bloc mixer tap, double shower cubicle with bar mixer shower, vinyl flooring, mirror and extractor fan.
window to rear elevation and spot lighting
Having frosted window to rear elevation, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and paneled bath with mixer tap and separate shower attachment for rinsing only.
Having paving to front door leading to side passage and rear car park, featuring a maintained communal lawn behind wrought iron railings
The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with patio slabs and pathway to rear gate
Financial Services - As part of our continued commitment to providing the best advice to all of our clients we work closely with Mortgage Advice Bureau & part of our guaranteed commitment to our vendors is to establish the financial position of any offer received on their home. Whilst we offer FREE mortgage advice from any stage of the buying or selling process we operate a mandatory qualification process on all offers prior to submission of any offer to our vendors. The mortgage advice bureau are regulated by the financial ombudsman and operate on an independent basis within our premises at 71 Northgate, Sleaford, NG34 7BS.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS. NEITHER BELVOIR NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.