** NO CHAIN ** An immaculately presented 3 bedroom detached house with garage, built in 2018 on a corner plot located on the popular Greylees development with in easy access to major routes to Grantham, Sleaford and Lincoln. The property briefly comprises of Hallway, WC, large kitchen/diner with patio doors to a walled rear garden, generous living room, master bedroom with dressing area and ensuite, 2 further double bedrooms and family bathroom, it is gas central heated with radiators to all rooms and UPVC double glazed. It has a single garage and a tarmac driveway for two cars. EPC rating = B.
The property is entered through a composite front door into the hallway.
Having a vinyl click wooden plank effect flooring, storage cupboard with hanging space and shelving including consumer unit, stairs to first floor, doors to W.C., lounge and kitchen/diner, spot lighting, smoke alarm, door bell re sounder and programmable room thermostat.
Having the same hallway flooring, grey wall tiling to half height, toilet with recessed cistern with dual flush, floating sink with chrome mono bloc mixer tap, spot lighting and extractor fan.
Having the same continued hallway flooring, windows to front and side elevations. spot lighting, half of the external wall is magnetized using magnetic plaster.
Having the same flooring as hallway, windows to side and front elevation, patio doors leading to rear garden with glazed side panels and bi folding full height louvered shutters, the kitchen comprises of a range of cream gloss wall and base units including an integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, space and plumbing for a washing machine. ideal combi boiler in matching cabinet, electric double oven, 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back and extractor hood above, one and half bowl stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap, square edged laminate work tops with matching up-stands, ceiling spot lights, smoke, heat and CO alarms and the dining end internal wall is magnetized using magnetic plaster.
Having a shelved storage cupboard, carpeted flooring, smoke alarm, independent programmable room thermostat, spot lighting and loft access panel.
An "L" shaped bedroom featuring a dressing area, window to front elevation, carpeted flooring and pendant lighting.
Having a frosted window to side elevation, tiled flooring, double shower cubicle with floor to ceiling grey tiling, with bar mixer shower unit, continued matching half height tiling, chrome heated towel rail, toilet with concealed cistern behind tiled boxing, floating sink with chrome mono bloc mixer tap. shaver socket, spot lighting and extractor unit.
Window to front elevation, carpeted flooring and pendant lighting.
Window to side elevation, carpeted flooring and pendant lighting.
Frosted window to front elevation, bath with separate hot and cold taps, bar mixer shower assembly and shower screen with floor to ceiling grey tiling around bath, toilet with recessed cistern with dual flush, floating sink with chrome mono bloc mixer tap, chrome heated towel rail, tiled flooring, extractor fan and spot lighting.
Having a up and over door, plaster boarded ceiling, concrete floor, RCD mini consumer unit providing lighting and sockets.
The property sits on a corner plot at the start of a block paved private road leading to a further 10 houses offering a tranquil view looking onto a communal lawn, trees with fields behind. The front and side elevation is laid to lawn with shrubbery under the lounge windows.
Having a walled garden with wooden gated access to the front of the property offering two patios and the majority being laid to lawn but includes shrubs to two elevations.
Financial Services - As part of our continued commitment to providing the best advice to all of our clients we work closely with Mortgage Advice Bureau & part of our guaranteed commitment to our vendors is to establish the financial position of any offer received on their home. Whilst we offer FREE mortgage advice from any stage of the buying or selling process we operate a mandatory qualification process on all offers prior to submission of any offer to our vendors. The mortgage advice bureau are regulated by the financial ombudsman and operate on an independent basis within our premises at 71 Northgate, Sleaford, NG34 7BS.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS. NEITHER BELVOIR NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.