Opportunity to purchase a period 3 storey end of terrace grade II listed building, situated within the historic cobbled area of Boston town centre.
Close to the Boston Stump the largest Parish Church in England.
Although a former restaurant with its own studio flat the accommodation offers many opportunities to the buyer including conversion to possibly a 4 bedroom house, 3 separate flats, HMO or business use.
The property is freehold and is available with vacant possession.
Main entrance via the front of this historical building with additional side access.
Front access to dining room, original seating area with tiled floor.
Separate reception area with access to kitchen, stairs leading to first floor and understairs storage. Tiling to floor.
Additional seating area to side and toilet facilities. Side access leading to exterior, tiling to floor.
Large commercial facilities offering vast amounts of fitted stainless steel workspace with cooking range.
With original open feature fireplace, carpet to floor.
With original feature fireplace, stairs leading to 2nd floor, carpet to floor.
With range of modern units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap. Space for fridge-freezer and small dishwasher.
Current being utiliised as a bedroom, this room lends itself to a variety of uses, with original fireplace and built in storage. Carpet to floor.
Comprising shower cubicle with mains fed shower and tiled splash back. W.C and hand basin.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS. NEITHER BELVOIR NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Financial Services - As part of our continued commitment to providing the best advice to all of our clients we work closely with Mortgage Advice Bureau & part of our guaranteed commitment to our vendors is to establish the financial position of any offer received on their home. Whilst we offer FREE mortgage advice from any stage of the buying or selling process we operate a mandatory qualification process on all offers prior to submission of any offer to our vendors. The mortgage advice bureau are regulated by the financial ombudsman and operate on an independent basis within our premises at 71 Northgate, Sleaford, NG34 7BS.