Situated within the ever popular village of Heckington, Belvoir are pleased to offer for sale, this 4 bedroom detached dormer style property which is within walking distance of the village amenities and train station.
Internally the spacious accommodation comprises of Entrance Hall, Lounge, Family Dining Kitchen, Downstairs W.C, Four Double Bedrooms, Dressing Room and large Family Bathroom. It has views over open fields to the rear, great when sat in the hot tub on the veranda. The property is fully UPVc double glazed and gas central heated. EPC rating = C.
Storm porch entrance and UPVC part glazed entrance door leading into the entrance hallway.
Having wooden flooring and giving access to downstairs bedrooms, W.C and lounge.
Having low level W.C, wall mounted wash hand basin with tiled splash back and wooden flooring.
A large lounge having a bay window to the front elevation, wall mounted electric fire, television point, solid wood flooring and French doors through to kitchen/diner.
This is truly a great room for entertaining with a range of wall and base units with granite effect rolled edge worktop over, inset one and a half sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated gas oven with four ring gas hob and overhead extractor fan. Space and plumbing for a washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and fridge freezer. There is a wall mounted Worcester Bosch condensing boiler, tiled flooring and recessed spotlights on the ceiling. There is a UPVC door to the side elevation, wooden French doors to the lounge, sliding patio doors to the rear elevation and stairs leading to the first floor landing.
Having a loft access hatch, wooden stair banister and wooden flooring.
A large bedroom with wooden flooring and a T.V. point.
Leading through into the master bedroom and having a range of storage shelving and racking.
A downstairs bedroom with T.V. point and wooden flooring.
A large L shaped room with T.V. point and wooden flooring.
A second downstairs bedroom with T.V. point and wooden flooring.
Having a three piece suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled W.C., single panel bath with mixer shower tap, fitted cupboards either side and wooden flooring.
The front garden is laid to lawn with hedging and a gravel driveway providing off road parking and leading to the garage. There is gated side access to the rear garden.
The rear garden is south westerly facing and has views over open fields. There is a large decked area and covered decked hot tub area. There is a large wooden playhouse, separate garden shed and low level fencing.
The garage is fully carpeted, has a remote control electric roller door, electric car charging point, power points, T.V. point and lighting. There is a personal side door to the rear.
Financial Services - As part of our continued commitment to providing the best advice to all of our clients we work closely with Mortgage Advice Bureau & part of our guaranteed commitment to our vendors is to establish the financial position of any offer received on their home. Whilst we offer FREE mortgage advice from any stage of the buying or selling process we operate a mandatory qualification process on all offers prior to submission of any offer to our vendors. The mortgage advice bureau are regulated by the financial ombudsman and operate on an independent basis within our premises at 71 Northgate, Sleaford, NG34 7BS.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS. NEITHER BELVOIR NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.