Much sought after pretty village location, in the heart of Lincolnshire close to the Gipsey Bridge Primary School Academy with its great reputation, with Boston only a short drive away offering many shops, traditional markets, restaurants and takeaways.
The property occupies a quiet cul-de-sac location with some modernisation required, but offers well established gardens and good size driveway and attached garage with electric up and over door.
The property is entered via entrance porch with UPVC door, laminate flooring leading to hallway with radiator.
Open plan with brick fireplace and open fire with back boiler, built-in shelving and wood mantel. Storage radiator.
With serving hatch and radiator. French UPVC doors leading to:
Sliding doors to garden.
Range of built-in wall and base units, worktops, sink with waste and mixer tap, wall extractor, lino, spot lights and radiator.
Range of wall and base units, plumbed for washer worktop, space for under counter fridge and freezer, lino, spot light, storage heater and access to rear. Access to rear of garage.
Landing with airing cupboard and loft access.
Double with Storage heater.
Double with Storage heater
Good size single with built-in cupboard over stairs and storage heater.
Fully tiled with Triton electric shower over bath, wash hand basin and wall mounted mirror cabinet.
Well established gardens to both front and rear. The front being lawned with well stocked borders and driveway parking.
Attached garage with electric up and over door, power and lighting, and rear access.
Rear garden with stone pond, large patio and pathways, lawn, glass house, borders, shrubs and coal storage. There is also a large garden shed to the side with power and lighting. There is side access through an iron gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS. NEITHER BELVOIR NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Financial Services - As part of our continued commitment to providing the best advice to all of our clients we work closely with Mortgage Advice Bureau & part of our guaranteed commitment to our vendors is to establish the financial position of any offer received on their home. Whilst we offer FREE mortgage advice from any stage of the buying or selling process we operate a mandatory qualification process on all offers prior to submission of any offer to our vendors. The mortgage advice bureau are regulated by the financial ombudsman and operate on an independent basis within our premises at 71 Northgate, Sleaford, NG34 7BS.