Pop in and see us...
Monday: 9.00am to 5.30pm
Tuesday: 9.00am to 5.30pm
Wednesday: 9.00am to 5.30pm
Thursday: 9.00am to 5.30pm
Friday: 9.00am to 5.30pm
Saturday: 9.30am to 12.30pm
Viewings can be scheduled outside of these times by arrangement.
Simple Steps to Moving Your Property to Belvoir
If you decide that you are unhappy with your current agent or your circumstances change and you need to find an agent to assume management of property you are currently looking after yourself, we can offer a 5-step stress-free solution:
1. Confirm the notice period you are required to serve to your current agent. This should be included in any Terms of Business you signed and is normally between 1 and 3 months. Formally submit your written notice as soon as possible.
2. Provide us with contact details for your agent and tenants.
3. We will contact your agents to arrange for the transfer of any relevant paperwork, keys and tenancy deposit;
4. We will arrange to visit the property and meet the tenants to introduce ourselves and explain the transfer process. This will include obtaining copies of documents, serving the relevant paperwork, updating standing order details and obtaining consent for the transfer of their deposit. With your agreement, we would also normally arrange for a new tenancy agreement to be signed. This is generally advisable as our legal team ensure that our agreements are regularly updated to reflect changes in legislation and latest court rulings.
5. We will formally take over the management of your property from the agreed date.This includes ensuring that you are legally compliant, arranging periodic visits, processing rents and managing maintenance issues.
For further information, please contact us on 01553 819941.