Sherwoods Lane, Liverpool, L10 1NB
3 Bed Semi-Detached House For Sale
|Price||Asking Price £130,000|
|EPC Rating||E46/C77 (co2: E42/C74)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Rear Fence Enclosed Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Living/Dining Area
- Close To Motorway Links
- Close To Local Schools
- Ideal family Home
Belvoir are pleased to offer a fantastic three bedroom family home that offers many qualities including spacious living/diner, private rear garden, off road parking for two cars, garage and three bedrooms.
- This spacious three bedroom semi-detached house comprises of entrance porch, entrance hallway, living/dining area with access to the conservatory leading to the rear fence enclose garden, fitted kitchen also with access to the area garden. To the first floor offers a family bathroom, two double bedrooms, and a single bedroom. The second bedroom has fitted storage space. The property also benefits from a garage that can be used for storage, or a secure car parking space, and off road parking to the front of the property. Viewings are recommended!
- Sherwood Lane is located in the sought after area, Aintree. Where you'll find plenty of local amenities, and is close to East Lancashire Road and easy access to motorway links, M57. Group these with local nursery, primary and secondary schools near by and you can see why this is a popular location.
- Owner / Occupier
- This property offers fantastic benefits to a small family as it offers a spacious house with a fantastic size living /dining area, the property also boasts a good size, fence enclosed rear garden as well as two double size bedrooms, a single bedroom,and a garage that can be used for storage or a secure car parking space. The property also benefits from off road parking to the front, and a well presented front garden. The area also offers several primary and senior schools in a close vicinity.
- Aintree is a very popular area for lettings and this size property will prove popular amongst families. You would expect to achieve between £625 and £700 per month and it's likely to secure a long term tenant.