- Telford Homepage
- Property Sales Telford
- Sales Properties
- Buying A Property In And Around Telford
- Rental Properties
- Local Information
- Local Links
- Belvoir Service
- The Team
- Buy To Let
- Newsletter Sign-up
- Mortgage Advice Bureau
- Contact Telford
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
Mon - Friday 0900 to 1730
Sat - 0900 to 1330 (Viewings 7 days a week)
Sun - Closed
Tenant Fees and Seven Great Reasons To Rent Your Property Through Belvoir Telford:
Lettings fees information
The asking rent does not include letting fees. Depending on your circumstances and the property you select, the letting agent may also apply the following upfront fees:
- General administration fees
- Reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc)
- Application fees
- Fees for drawing up tenancy agreements
- Inventory fees, including check-in and check-out fees
- Guarantor arrangement/application fees
- Additional occupant fees
- Pets disclaimer fees/additional pet fee
Fees may be charged on a per person, or per property, basis and will vary from agent to agent.
If you're applying for a tenancy, have you ticked off your checklist?!
- Set yourself a realistic budget
- Be available for viewings
- Register with local agents
- Be flexible on your needs
- Search the web portals
- Have your deposit ready
- Chase your references
- Be prepared to move quickly
- Appear keen
- Make a swift offer
- Be flexible on the length of tenancy and move in dates
- Have your ID ready
- Sign all documentation and return promptly
We offer a specialised service conducting viewings seven days a week 9.00am – 7.00pm.
All inventories are drawn up by an independent contractor with photographic support.
Tailor made products available for contents insurance.
• View On Line
All of our properties have comprehensive internal and external digital photographs. You can view online either in your office, in your home or in our office.
Belvoir Telford are proud members of the National Approved Letting Scheme. This is a Government funded scheme for accreditation and registration of professional lettings agents. You can be confident that matters arising during your tenancy with Belvoir will be dealt with professionally and promptly.
• Deposit Protection
All deposits paid to Belvoir will be secured with the Deposit Protection Service to ensure peace of mind throughout your tenancy.
Award Winning ESTAS By Tenants 2016
- As voted by Belvoir Telford's Tenants a Silver Award was gained for the whole West Midlands
- ESTAS Industry Awards Best in County for Landlords and Tenants 2016
Belvoir Telford is a SAFEagent.
SAFEagent – is a mark denoting firms that protect landlords and tenants money through a client money protection scheme. Full details of the scope of the scheme can be obtained from the scheme operator. For more information on SAFEagent visit www.safeagents.co.uk