Pop in and see us...
Monday - Friday: 09:00- 18:00
Saturday: 10:00 - 15:00
Services for Landlords
SUMMARY OF BELVOIR SERVICES FOR LANDLORDS
To market your property we will:
- Ensure we note full details of your wishes with respect to the letting
- Apply to your Lender for permission to let, if applicable
- Provide you with advice and assistance on protecting your property and rental income
- Search our database to find a tenant match
- Place your property details on our national website and appropriate portal sites such as Rightmove, all of which we will monitor and update daily
- Effect appropriate advertising of your property through local newspaper media, by board erection, from our business premises and through direct mailing to local businesses
- Conduct accompanied tenant viewings at your property, giving you full feedback on each occasion
- On finding a potentially suitable tenant we will carry out credit and status checks
- Keep you advised of progress throughout all processed
- Gain your approval of the tenant and official consent to proceed
- Draw up and agree with you the Tenancy Agreement and Conditions
- Arrange buildings and contents and/or rent and legal insurance cover as requested
- Collect all advance monies from the tenant
- Move in the tenant
- Inform all the utilities of the change of occupant, together with meter readings
- Lodge the deposit with the landlord’s designated scheme
- Forward your monies by direct electronic transfer to your nominated bank account without delay, providing you with a statement of account and copies of all relevant documentation
Letting & Rent Collection
All of the above +
- Arrangement of rent guarantee and legal protection insurance, if appropriate
- Monitoring and collection of all ongoing monthly rental income
- Payment of all due monies received to your nominated bank account by direct transfer
- Issue of a monthly statement
- Peace of mind that if the rent is not paid, we will chase up on your behalf
All of the above +
- The deposit will be lodged promptly and well within the 30 days limit, with our designated Tenancy Deposit Scheme. It will then be held securely until the end of the tenancy.
- We will carry out periodic property visits of your property. We first visit two days after the tenant has moved in, then every 3 months until the end of the tenancy. You will receive a photographic summary based report after each property visit. This is a full detailed report, with photographic evidence of the condition of the property.
- Property appraisal report; We will use specialist tools to evaluate the potential of the property and our expertise to predict rental yields to suit you.
- We spend on average over an hour taking pictures of the property. Carefully deciding the best pictures, to appeal to the market over other properties.
- We create a unique description for each property, that amplifies its interest over any others.
- We will ensure all maintenance problems are dealt with swiftly and as per your instructions, only using reputable tradesmen.
- Payment for all repairs and liabilities up to authorised limits direct from monthly rental income.
At the end of the tenancy we will:
- Issue the advance legal notices as required
- Advise the tenant of the required Move Out procedures
- Carry out the ‘Move Out’ procedures with the tenant in attendance
- Check the property against the inventory/statement of condition and inform you of any dilapidations. Photographic evidence will be provided in a full summary report
- Organise for the return of the deposit through our designated Tenancy Deposit Scheme and if necessary deduct for any dilapidation charges
- Take all meter readings and inform the utility providers as necessary
- Hand over the property to you or seek a new tenant as instructed
To discuss these in further detail or to arrange a free appraisal on your property then don't hesitate to contact us on 01442 248636 or alternatively you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org