- Leamington Spa Homepage
- Properties to Rent
- Landlords! 5 Easy Steps To Move To Belvoir
- Selling & Buying through Belvoir Leamington Spa
- Properties For Sale
- Property Valuations
- Tenants Fees
- Landlord Fees
- MEET OUR AMAZING TEAM!
- Student Listings
- Student Fees
- Student Questions & Answers 2017 - 2018
- Student Testimonials
- Buy-To-Let Mortgages
- Local Information
- Newsletter Sign-up
- Contact Leamington Spa
- Expand Navigation
- Collapse Navigation
Pop in and see us...
WE WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL OF OUR LANDLORDS & TENANTS A FABULOUS 2017!
PLEASE NOTE FOR ANY EMERGENCIES PLEASE CALL THE NUMBERS AS PER BELOW
Mon/Tues/Wed/Fri: 09.00 - 17.00
Thursdays: 09.45 - 17.00 (due to team training)
Saturdays: 10.00 - 14.30
We close at 1pm on a Saturday Bank Holiday.
WE ARE CLOSED GOOD FRIDAY & EASTER MONDAY 2017
Closed Bank Holidays
Please be aware that if a call-out is not an EMERGENCY, you may be liable for all costs involved.
If you have a Gas Leak call National Gas Emergency Service 24 hours a day on 0800 111 999
- In case of a plumbing EMERGENCY only please call Gastech Ltd on 07817 937 718
- In case of an Electrical EMERGENCY only please call Sam - 07743520674. If there is no reply, please leave a voicemail as this will be accessed.
- If you require a Locksmith for an EMERGENCY only please call Chris Berry on 07944 243 566 or 01926 733 257 OR call Leamington Key Company on 01926 425828/ 07771694781
- If you require Maintenance ( PLEASE NOTE: THIS CONTRACTOR IS NOT FOR PLUMBING/ELECTRIC /GAS/LOCKSMITHISSUES- PLEASE ONLY CALL HIM FOR SEVERE EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE PROBLEMS ONLY!) please call Steve on 07835 920 317
- Please note: We may record some of your calls for training purposes.
Royal Leamington SpaRoyal Leamington Spa
Set in the heart of Warwickshire, and the back drop of some of UK’s most prestigious architecture, culture, award winning parks and gardens, including the Royal Pump Rooms with its famous spa waters! Located next to the River Leam, is - Royal Leamington Spa.
Boasting a town centre with over 400 shops, including an unrivalled selection of independent retailers nestled between some of the most desirable high street brands. Visitors and residents will be spoilt for choice – within this cosmopolitan town.
Royal Leamington Spa is also home to an excellent range of restaurants, bars and clubs. With a continental café culture, flavours spanning from around the globe, and a range of eateries to suit any budget there’s something for everyone’s taste.
Once you’ve hit the shops and restaurants, take time to enjoy the town’s extensive leisure offering including, health and fitness, cinemas, arts, / entertainment, and live music venue “The Assembly” which won the highly coveted Music Week Award for 'Best Live Music Venue' in 2010 – which attracts big named artists!
Leamington also hosts various outdoor events, including the free Peace Festival – which has been running for 32 years, as well as the Food and Drink festival – held in The Royal Pump rooms gardens, which attracts large numbers of visitors to the area.
The place to learn.
Leamington Spa, Warwick and Kenilworth residents will be spoilt for choice, with a large selection of Excellent universities, higher education establishments, further education colleges, primary and secondary schools – offering a wide variety, as you would expect of the region that gave the world Shakespeare and the dictionary! Warwickshire has some of the finest educational establishments in the country.
Leamington is a popular choice for students of all ages, appealing to international and UK residents alike, which provides a good student community feel!
Direct local transport, links Leamington to major motorways, train stations and Birmingham International Airport.
Whether you are looking to relocate to the area, or just visiting! Royal Leamington Spa and surrounding towns are not to be missed!
For more details on local education, tourist information and local transport details you can visit www.warwickshire.gov.uk