Robertson Square, Stoke-On-Trent, ST4 5QL
3 Bed Town House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £110,000|
|EPC Rating||D63/B87 (co2: D60/B88)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Three Bedrooms
- Large garden to the rear
A great 3 bedroom mid town house on a very large plot situated in a private culde-sac in Trent Vale. Easy access to the A34, close to the Royal Stoke Hospital, for anyone working there. Large Lawned garden to the rear with 2 decking areas
- Kitchen 4.42m x 2.78m (14'6" x 9'1" )
- tiled flooring, walnut coloured unit doors and drawers, integrated oven and hob, very bright with large windows overlooking the rear gardens.
- Living Room 4.7m x3.30m (15'5" x10'9")
- oak coloured laminate flooring, papered walls, front and rear windows, shelving built into the chimney breast, mood lights in the skirting.
- Bathroom 2.27m x 1.8m (7'5" x 5'10")
- white bathroom suite, white tiled walls, steel effect vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom 1 4.7m x 3.3 (15'5" x 10'9")
- a spacious room situated overlooking the front and rear, very light with 2 windows front and rear, beige carpet, decorated blue and magnolia
- Bedroom 2 2.76m x 2.37m (9'0" x 7'9")
- A smaller room to the rear of the property, beige carpet, magnolia walls.
- Bedroom 3 3.27m x 2.75m (10'8" x 9'0")
- To the rear of the property a double room decorated magnolia and plum, beige carpet.