Richmond Park, Liverpool, L6 5AD
3 Bed Terrace House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £75,000|
|EPC Rating||E52/D65 (co2: E46/D59)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Local Amenities
- 7.2% Gross Yield
- Ideal Location
- Plenty of Transport Links
- Yard Laid with Decking
- Catchment Area for Many Schools
- Well Proportioned Rooms
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
This lovely three bedroom freehold property lies in the popular area Anfield where you will find plenty of local amenities and transport links in and out of the City. The property has previously achieved a fantastic 7.2% gross yield!
- The property briefly comprises; hallway, Lounge with a lovely feature fireplace, leading into an elegant dining room, kitchen leading to the yard which is neatly lined with decking, two bedrooms a spacious master bedroom, and a family bathroom.
The property has been well maintained by its previous owners, and has recently been redecorated.
- Owner Occupier
- This property would suit a first time buyer wanting to make their way onto the property ladder or a growing family.
The property is very spacious, and the well proportioned rooms give generous living accommodations for any small or growing family.
This house is also ideal for the professional who works in either Liverpool City Centre or the North of Liverpool due to it's location.
- Properties in this area are always popular among tenants due to the close proximity to schools and fantastic links in to the city centre.
The property has previously been let at £450 pcm making the yield an attractive yield of 7.2%.
- The location of this property benefits from many local amenities, such as Anfield Sports & Community Centre, and plenty of transport links. Just minutes away from this property, you can find direct bus routes to the city centre and other locations around Liverpool. The property is also very close to Queens Drive for easy commuting.
This postcode is within the catchment area for a number of schools such as; St Cecilia's Catholic Infant School, St Edward's College and more that can be found on Rightmove School checker.
- We endeavor to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.