Pop in and see us...
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday: 9.30am – 5pm
Residential Property Management
Letting enquiries: 0161 861 7520
With over 12 years national experience of the letting market, Belvoir Chorlton know how to take the hassle out of residential property management.
Despite the credit crunch, research by ARLA Group of Mortgage Lenders suggests that investors in the buy to let sector are not being panicked. Their findings suggest that people in buy to let tend to be in for the longer term. Our aim as leaders in residential property management is to partner with buy to let owners over the long term. We recognize that to succeed we need to continue to provide a premier letting experience.
We believe that successful residential property management centres on trust that we build with, and the specialist services we offer to both the tenant and the property owner. A happy occupant that is fulfilling his tenancy obligations maximizes the periods of occupancy and in turn makes for a happy landlord. The same principal applies whether you have a single home for rent or a portfolio for buy to let.
Just some of the services included in our residential property management are:
• Visual Inventory Protection (VIP) - A digital video/DVD record of the internal & external condition of the property in addition to a written inventory of the fixtures and fittings.
• Serviced Tenancies for Companies – For both financial and lifestyle reasons, companies with staff to accommodate on short/medium term secondments often choose the letting option. They recognize Belvoir as a national brand whose residential property management caters to this market, taking care of utilities, council tax, TV licence, cleaning, maid service and gardening.
• As members of the government funded National Approved Letting Scheme for accreditation and registration of professional lettings agents, Belvoir! Manchester Chorlton have accepted that they will continue to meet the high professional standards that membership implies.
• Our landlord house insurance includes:
Landlord’s Legal Liablities
Malicious damage caused by tenant or third party
Rent if unhabiltable by tenant or third party
• Landlords Legal Expenses Insurance covers various disputes relating to:
Tenants causing a nuisance
Repair and renovation
Health and safety
• Landlords Legal Costs & Rent Protection Insurance covers:
Legal costs and expenses to peruse a tenant in the event of breach of tenancy agreement
Chasing and payment of rental arrears (subject to one month excess)
For more information on our insurances, see our landlords house insurance page
To learn more about our residential property management call us on 0161 861 7520 or complete our short letting enquiry form
From the Chorlton office we manage properties throughout the adjoining areas of south Manchester from Salford to Northenden, across to Burnage and Longsight and all points in between.