Red Brick House, Ashfields, Hinstock, Market Drayton, TF9 2NG
3 Bed Detached House For Sale
|Price||Offers Around £144,000|
|EPC Rating||B81/A94 (co2: B84/A96)|
|Mortgage Costs||Mortgage Calculator|
- Modern property
- Detached Home
- Reception Room & Cloaks/WC
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Double Garage
- Approx. 1/4 acre of garden
Additional InformationBelvoir are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroomed detached house, constructed approximately three years ago.
The property has been built as an AFFORDABLE PROPERTY FOR LOCAL NEED and as such is sold with CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS.
INTERESTED PARTIES MUST HAVE A STRONG LOCAL CONNECTION TO THE PARISH OF HINSTOCK AND MUST BE IN HOUSING NEED.
The asking price quoted represents 60% OF THE OPEN MARKET VALUE.
In addition the SECTION 106 AGREEMENT details the restrictions mentioned above together with further qualifying criteria on who is eligible to purchase the property,a copy is available upon request.
The property briefly comprises reception hall, cloakroom, lounge, breakfast kitchen, utility, three bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor and an attached double garage.
The property occupies a good sized garden and has mature hedging to boundaries with gates to the fore providing access to garage.
- Front door gives access to:
- Reception Hall
- Having engineered wooden floor.
- Having low flush WC and wash hand basin.
- Lounge 15'6" x 12'9"
- Having feature inglenook fireplace with tiled heart, French doors to rear garden, engineered Oak floor.
- Door leads from reception hall into:
- Breakfast Kitchen 17'6" x 14'9"
- Having range of attractive kitchen units incorporating electric range master with extractor fan, single drainer sink unit, complimentary tiling, feature window seat and door to:
- Further Lobby
- Leading to:
- Utility Room 10'5" x 7'6"
- Having space for appliances and door leading to double garage.
- Staircase ascends from reception hall leading to landing having attractive stair head window with open views.
- Bedroom One 15'1" x 10'9"
- Bedroom Two 12'9" x 9'2"
- Bedroom Three 12'9" x 5'6"
- Attractive Family Bathroom
- Having bath, separate fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin, stainless steel heated towel rail.
- The property has the benefit of air sourced underfloor heating throughout which also provides hot water and two thermal panels which supplements the heating system.
- The property is approached via gates leading to driveway having car parking space for several vehicles extending to garage and front door. The rear garden is lawned with views over open fields, mature hedging to boundaries and post and rail fencing to rear boundary.
- Viewing: Contact Agents.