Pop in and see us...
Mon–Fri 1000 to 1730
Saturday 0900 to mid-afternoon
(viewings until 7pm most days)
Services for Landlords
We operate at the better end of the Northampton lettings market, offering decent properties owned by concientious landlords to decent tenants. Nearly all of our stock is in postcodes NN1 to NN5 and we tend to work with landlords who understand their responsibilites and wish to discharge them as opposed to those who don't really want to hear about them!
At a general level we offer 2 main services:
- finding a tenant, and setting up a tenancy that you then manage.
- finding a tenant, and setting up a tenancy that we then manage.
We differ from other local agencies by doing far more in terms of:
- getting your property ready for a tenancy (we can deal with small jobs through to whole house refurbishment)
- buy-to-let advice - we help a number of people each year find the right property to buy.
- sorting out problem tenancies you have already - if you're in a pickle, call us!
- selling properties WITH TENANTS IN to new investors.
We encourage feedback from our landlord customers.
CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT US.
Like every other agent in Northampton we charge FEES to landlords. We try and operate a simple pricing structure as follows. All fees INCLUDE VAT.
- To set up a tenancy that you then manage, £450.
- To set up a tenancy that we manage, £180.
- Monthly management charge if required of 12%.
- NO CHARGE for tenancy renewal, deposit registration, duplicate statements, property inspections, etc
- NO MAINTENANCE DEDUCTIONS without prior authorisation except in a dire emergency.
When comparing lettings agencies it's important to compare the TOTAL cost - there are plenty out there who quote a low %, then supplement it with a host of additional fees which mean you end up paying far more overall. We have a PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE with any other local regulated agent - if they offer you a better all in price (which they won't) we'll match it.
We're more than happy to email information regarding our services and answer questions that landlords may have, or to visit you for a market appraisal.
Questions? GET IN TOUCH by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning 01604 621621.