*** NO ONWARD CHAIN ***
Dating from the 1800's this spacious Georgian period property offers a wealth of original features, including original open fireplace and cast iron inserts.
The property sits within a courtyard of original outbuildings to the rear including 2 double storey barns offering many opportunities.
The village of Wigtoft lies within the heart of Lincolnshire just off the A17 providing easy commute for Boston, Spalding, Kings Lynn and Peterborough.
Are you looking for a property with character features, must be viewed traditional 4 bedroom Georgian house situated in the quaint village of Wigtoft.
Easy access to Boston, Spalding, Peterborough and Kings Lynn just off the A17.
With staircase leading to 1st floor. Carpet to floor.
Open Plan Dining Room and Kitchen 6.91m x 4.17m (22'8" x 13'8")
The main feature of the room is the beautiful open Georgian fireplace with exposed rear brick wall, over head wood beam mantel and tiled hearth. Original wood beam ceiling and natural wood flooring lead to the open plan spacious kitchen area, with wood base units, wood worktops, pot sink with mixer tap, space for cooker, original fitted cupboards, spot lights and radiator. Stable door leading to rear courtyard/garden.
Utility 1.96m x 2.74m (6'5" x 9'0")
With double base unit and wood worktop, large space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washer and dishwasher. Spot lights and natural wood flooring.
Office/2nd Sitting Room 3.05m x 2.95m (10'0" x 9'8" )
Exposed brick wall, spot lights, radiator and carpet.
Sitting Room 5.54m x 3.76m (18'2" x 12'4")
Original fitted double cupboards with glass, set inside the alcoves characterise this room along with the large wood burner on a tiled hearth, radiator and carpeted.
Spacious landing with wall hung very large gilt framed mirror.
Bedroom 1 5.54m x 3.76m (18'2" x 12'4")
Large double to the front of the property with radiator and carpet.
Bedroom 2 3.71m x 4.17m (12'2" x 13'8")
Large double to the front of the property with cast iron fireplace, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom 3 3.02m x 4.17m (9'11" x 13'8")
Good size rear with built-in airing cupboard and exposed feature brick wall, radiator and carpets.
Bedroom 4 3.05m x 2.95m (10'0" x 9'8")
Rear with feature exposed brick wall, radiator and carpet.
With 3 piece suite comprising, W.C. wash hand basin and bath with mains shower over, tiled and mixer tap. Natural wood floor, mirror and radiator.
uPVC double glazing throughout and oil central heating.
Rear courtyard and garden with outbuildings. Good size paved patio area leading to lawn, enclosed with fencing, trees and shrubs.
The property has private access by right of way to the rear with double gates leading to the rear of the garden.
2 storey original brick barns (requiring some attention) original cobbled floors and wood staircase to first floor. Additional brick building with outside W.C and storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS. NEITHER BELVOIR NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Financial Services - As part of our continued commitment to providing the best advice to all of our clients we work closely with Mortgage Advice Bureau & part of our guaranteed commitment to our vendors is to establish the financial position of any offer received on their home. Whilst we offer FREE mortgage advice from any stage of the buying or selling process we operate a mandatory qualification process on all offers prior to submission of any offer to our vendors. The mortgage advice bureau are regulated by the financial ombudsman and operate on an independent basis within our premises at 71 Northgate, Sleaford, NG34 7BS.