The house is very well presented and was refurbished in 2018 with a full house redecoration, new bathroom and a new heating system installed.
Look forward to relaxing or welcoming friends into the spacious living room to the front of the house which has a large window letting in plenty of light. The separate dining room could be used to enjoy mealtimes with family and friends or alternatively a home office or casual family room for the children or adults to enjoy their X-box or Playstation. This room leads into the cosy kitchen which has good worktop & cupboard space and room for washing machine & fridge/freezer.
Upstairs are two very good sized double bedrooms and a single bedroom plus the family bathroom which was completely remodeled during the refurbishment with full tiling & new suite of toilet, wash hand basin and bath with shower.
The house enjoys plenty of natural light and has feature fireplaces in most rooms.
To the front of the house is a small garden with shrubs & bushes and a larger rear garden to enjoy which has been well laid out with a patio area, lawn and shrubs. There is also the added bonus of a summer house and sizeable garden shed, both with electricity. The garden also has rear access.
Parking is on-street.
The house is located in a lovely residential road and is within less than a mile to Sholing Train Station. There is easy access to the road network into and out of Southampton, to the M27 and M3 for travel further afield. There are good local amenities with local shops less than a mile away and the shops & supermarkets of Bitterne village about a 10 min drive. There are good local schools covering Reception up to College ages, all within a reasonable distance from the house.
All in all this is a truely lovely house which will make an absolutely fantastic home. It would also be an ideal investment with tenants looking for a home with space for enjoying family life but also working remotely.
At Belvoir we understand that you may have questions with regard to the effect Coronavirus will have on viewing properties and we have put in place the following policies and advice:
- Use our virtual tour if available or request a video/facetime viewing to enable you view remotely.
- When we conduct viewing we will ask all viewers and owners/tenants at the relevant property to confirm:
- They are not self-isolating
- They have not returned recently from a high-risk area
- They are not displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, difficulty breathing, high temperature)
- They have not been in contact with anyone suspected of having the COVID-19 virus.
- They do not consider themselves to suffer from a weakened immune system which may make them susceptible to the COVID-19 viruS
- When we conduct a physical viewing we will keep a safe distance and not shake hands.
- We will only conduct individual viewings (no block viewings) and will allow ample time for you to view.
- We will also ensure the tenant or vendor is not present at the time of the viewing
- Please note viewings will only be arranged for viewers who are currently on the market themselves and ideally in a position to proceed.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
EPC rating: C.