This is a well laid out property, bright & airy and very welcoming. The spacious living/dining room is ideal for relaxing after a hard day`s work or socialising with friends & family. With access off the living room, a large balcony invites you to enjoy the sunnier days. Cook up a treat in the separate modern kitchen which has fridge/freezer, electric hob & cooker and a washer/dryer. There are two double bedrooms with the master having an ensuite with shower enclosure. The family bathroom with shower over bath completes the accommodation.
With its very convenient location within walking distance to the city centre you will be spoilt for choice for shopping & recreation activities. A five minute walk will bring you to the Central Train station for travel to the airport, Winchester & London and to the east & west of Southampton. There is also a good bus service to bring you to Southampton General Hospital.
There is allocated parking for one car.
Currently tenanted until April 2021, the property is an ideal investment opportunity. The central location is very popular with tenants as is the spacious accommodation. The current rent is £10,740 giving an initial gross yield of 5.5%.
Leasehold information: 155 years from 1st December 2003
Council Tax Band: D (Southampton City Council)
Service Charge: £1,530.94 per annum
Ground Rent: £200 per annum
At Belvoir we understand that you may have questions with regard to the effect Coronavirus will have on viewing properties and we have put in place the following policies and advice:
- Use our virtual tour if available or request a video/facetime viewing to enable you view remotely.
- When we conduct viewing we will ask all viewers and owners/tenants at the relevant property to confirm:
- They are not self-isolating
- They have not returned recently from a high-risk area
- They are not displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, difficulty breathing, high temperature)
- They have not been in contact with anyone suspected of having the COVID-19 virus.
- They do not consider themselves to suffer from a weakened immune system which may make them susceptible to the COVID-19 viruS
- When we conduct a physical viewing we will keep a safe distance and not shake hands.
- We will only conduct individual viewings (no block viewings) and will allow ample time for you to view.
- We will also ensure the tenant or vendor is not present at the time of the viewing
- Please note viewings will only be arranged for viewers who are currently on the market themselves and ideally in a position to proceed.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
EPC rating: C.