This wonderfully presented large two bedroom apartment is located in the ever sought after location of Carpathia Drive near Oxford Street where there are a range of good restaurants and pubs, with city centre also close by. The property is part of a block 8 which in our opinion makes it a lot more attractive than others on the market. This light and airy apartment which has floor to ceiling windows that brings in lots of natural light is a great first time purchase or investment buy. It also benefits from a generous sized living & dining space with room for a good sized dining table and chairs, which is ideal for when you are entertaining guests of an evening. There is an archway leading to the fitted kitchen, which has an electric hob and extractor over, space for a fridge freezer and washing machine. The property has a really nice feel and has been well looked after over the years. There are also two double bedrooms one with fitted wardrobes, and a three piece family bathroom suite can be found along the spacious entrance hallway. There would be no work needed to be done internally to this property, unless you want to add your own touch of course. Outside there is secure entry system and parking with the benefit of communal gardens if you fancy enjoying some sunny afternoons reading a book.
SEE OUR VIRTUAL TOUR
NO ONWARD CHAIN
TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
PARKING & SECURE ENTRY SYSTEM
2ND FLOOR APARTMENT
The seller informs us that:
There are 109 years remaining on the lease.
Service Charge Is 192.90 Per Month
Ground Rent 232.64 Yearly
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
At Belvoir we understand that you may have questions with regard to the effect Coronavirus will have on viewing properties and we have put in place the following policies and advice:
- Use our virtual tour or request a video/facetime viewing to enable you view remotely.
- When we conduct viewing we will ask all viewers and owners/tenants at the relevant property to confirm:
- They are not self-isolating
- They have not returned recently from a high-risk area
- They are not displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, difficulty breathing, high temperature)
- They have not been in contact with anyone suspected of having the COVID-19 virus.
- They do not consider themselves to suffer from a weakened immune system which may make them susceptible to the COVID-19 viruS
- When we conduct a physical viewing we will keep a safe distance and not shake hands.
- We will only conduct individual viewings (no block viewings) and will allow ample time for you to view.
- We will also ensure the tenant or vendor is not present at the time of the viewing
- Please note viewings will only be arranged for viewers who are currently on the market themselves and ideally in a position to proceed.