This is a truly striking property. From the moment you enter the building you will notice the luxury fittings and finishes throughout the communal areas, a theme which continues into this beautifully finished apartment.
With generous windows flooding the open plan living room/kitchen with natural light and giving a calming airy feel, there are wonderful views over the East Park and a balcony to enjoy on the sunshine days. The elegant kitchen has granite work surfaces, integrated appliances and plenty of worktop & storage space. Two double bedrooms are good sized with a gorgeous ensuite shower room to the Master, plus built-in wardrobes, and a family bathroom with shower over bath.
Thoroughly modern, the property is built to to `Code for Sustainable Homes Level 3` standards with an efficient communal heating and hot water system with individual metering to each apartment. The heating is provided via 3-zone underfloor heating system in the living areas, kitchen and bedrooms and heated towel rails in the bathrooms.
There is Category 5 wiring throughout for sound and data connectivity, cable/sky and digital TV outlets and BT data outlets to reception and master bedroom.
Security is provided with a colour visual phone door entry system and secure access control to all areas of the building.
There is one allocated car parking space in the underground car park which is accessed via a car elevator from Park Walk.
Located in the new cultural quarter of Southampton with a new theatre and arts complex together with the Mayflower theatre closeby, West Quay Mall and the abundance of restaurants, bars and coffee shops, there is plenty of opportunity to enjoy a relaxing night out or paint the town red!
Leasehold: Details: 125 years from 1st January 2016
Council Tax Band: D (Southampton City Council)
Service Charge: £2,892.43 per annum
Ground Rent: £350 per anum
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
At Belvoir we understand that you may have questions with regard to the effect Coronavirus will have on viewing properties and we have put in place the following policies and advice
- When we conduct viewing we will ask all viewers and owners/tenants at the relevant property to confirm:
- They are not self-isolating
- They are not displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (cough, difficulty breathing, high temperature)
- They have not been in contact with anyone suspected of having the COVID-19 virus.
- They do not consider themselves to suffer from a weakened immune system which may make them susceptible to the COVID-19 viruS
- When we conduct a physical viewing we will keep a safe distance and not shake hands.
- We will only conduct individual viewings (no block viewings) and will allow ample time for you to view.
- We will also ensure the tenant or vendor is not present at the time of the viewing